Japan and Southeast Asia Cruise

I would love to find a cruise that includes at least one stop in each of the countries of Japan, Korea, Taiwan, and Vietnam. Is there such a cruise?

Would suggest that you start by looking at what Celebrity and Holland America offer and whether possibly a B2B cruise might accomplish your goal.

I would love to find a cruise that includes at least one stop in each of the countries of Japan, Korea, Taiwan, and Vietnam. Is there such a cruise?

Japan, Korea and Taiwan can easily be done in a single cruise with several cruise lines; but to add Vietnam will almost certainly require two back-to-back cruises since it is about 1000 miles from Taiwan to Vietnam.

We've been on a Princess cruise that included China (Beijing & Shanghai), Hong Kong, Korea (Busan), Vietnam (Nha Trang & HO Chi Minh) , Thailand (Bangkok), Japan (Nagasaki), and Singapore. Very enjoyable. Maybe they still have something similar.

Edited by ldubs

There's nothing on offer from Princess at present that goes to both Taiwan and South Korea. There are cruises that go to Japan, Taiwan, and Vietnam, and cruises that go to Japan, South Korea and Vietnam, and ones that go to Japan, Taiwan and South Korea, but not all four in one cruise.

Yes, if you have an awful lot of time and money. The March 19, 2018 Seabourn Sojourn hits all of those places (and a lot more) on their 78 day cruise. I assume its possible to book a shorter segment but you would have to explore those options. That long cruise starts in Singapore and ends in Vancouver and is a truly amazing itinerary.

The April 14, 2018 Golden Princess also hits all those countries but is not nearly as good in terms of overall itinerary. And its only a 36 day cruise! On the other hand, it is a lot less money :).

Hank