B2B parking New Orleans

WLHyatt

We are leaving this coming Saturday on the Triumph and doing a B2B from New Orleans.

Has anyone ever parked at the port garage for a b2b?

I am wondering what that process is like. Do you just let them know when you pull up that you are a B2B cruiser and they charge you accordingly?

I know there will be folks who will tell me to go to the fulton garage or look at hotel cruise parking options, but I am not interested in that. I am interested in how the parking works at the port. We are weighing all the options now, and I know where/why/how to park at other locations.

• 5 weeks later...
We are leaving this coming Saturday on the Triumph and doing a B2B from New Orleans.

Has anyone ever parked at the port garage for a b2b?

I am wondering what that process is like. Do you just let them know when you pull up that you are a B2B cruiser and they charge you accordingly?

I know there will be folks who will tell me to go to the fulton garage or look at hotel cruise parking options, but I am not interested in that. I am interested in how the parking works at the port. We are weighing all the options now, and I know where/why/how to park at other locations.

How did this work out for you? Did you pay all at once? How did they do the switch from one to the other cruise on debarkation/embarkation day?