Any recent Patters from Golden (Alaska)

Luvsprincess

Ok since no one has a Patter to post yet.. - how about answering a question?

For those that have completed the Inside Passage, on the Golden, this season - is Traditional Late dining at 8:15pm? We have several late shore excursions and have Late TD booked and wondering about time frames and getting back in time to dress for dinner and be able to make the Late TD time.

Thanks!

We will be on the Golden the 23rd and will try to post some if they haven't been posted yet.
Thanks. I am wondering what daytime activities and what shows and other entertainment there will be at night on this itinerary. Also wonder if the three shorter shows have been introduced on the Golden yet.

I'm sorry this is not coming out any larger. This is my first time attaching a document and I must have done something wrong. I guess you will have to wait for the June 23 cruiser.

If you e-mail me at caribill at yahoo dot com I will send you directions on how to post larger jpeg pictures.

• 2 weeks later...
BTT to see if anyone has the full week's Patters yet. Thanks.

Considering that this week's cruisers are JUST NOW getting off the ship, I'd give them a little time to get home and settled before they post them. :rolleyes:

I do think there was someone on this week's cruise who was planning to post when they return, so hopefully we will see them in the next few days. :)

I didn't realize this is the first week for the Golden to be cruising Alaska.

No, not the first week, just that nobody from previous sailings has posted, so we have been waiting for someone who sailed this week to come back and post.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived