Marriott morning star beach resort - st. Thomas

drvmywifecrzy

Hope you don't mind me commenting so I can follow this board. I'm visiting in October and would love to hear any recent reviews. I already booked my pass with resort for a day, but it's refundable if the reviews aren't great.

I was on the Summit in April and took a cab to the Marriott. We booked a stand-up paddle boarding lesson with Adventure Center prior to the cruise and had full use of the facility for the entire time we were there. If you decide to do this, please keep in mind that you need to check in prior to heading down to the beach - which is a far walk. Leave plenty of time to get there (at least 20 minutes).

• 2 weeks later...
Hope you don't mind me commenting so I can follow this board. I'm visiting in October and would love to hear any recent reviews. I already booked my pass with resort for a day, but it's refundable if the reviews aren't great.

I read that you can just go to the hotel and purchase a day pass for $35 per person - or a room for $125 per day. The Resort for a Day price was $59 per person.

We plan to call the hotel later today to inquire. Has anyone had experience with going directly through the hotel for a Marriott Morningstar day pass?

I read that you can just go to the hotel and purchase a day pass for $35 per person - or a room for $125 per day. The Resort for a Day price was $59 per person.

We plan to call the hotel later today to inquire. Has anyone had experience with going directly through the hotel for a Marriott Morningstar day pass?

were you able to get any info?