one more question-spa treatments

747forever

Sorry, one more newbie question. Does anyone recommend any particular spa treatments? I want to book a couple for the sea days when we board and haven't read anything regarding these. I'm hoping there is a hot stone therapy offered for one. Thanks

HI 747, I had the spa menu for the mariner as I'm going on it in 3 weeks. If I remember there was a hot stone one. I'm also going to book spa treatments for the days at sea as I'm a spa junkie and it will keep me busy while hubby is takeing his photos. If I remember correctly, there were quite a few different massages from the menu I saw. It was a nice variety of stuff offered. It was actually as good if not better than what I can get locally and certainly as good as any deluxe spa that I visit when in NYC.

Hi have a wonderful trip, I know what you mean, I going to try the same thing, this is our first cruise. The spa menu looked real good, several kinds of mani-pedis, hair, several kinds of facials, and several kinds of massages and body wraps/treatments. I forgot the prices, I know that the one massage I want was about $100US. It was actually a very nice spa menu and was impressed with it when I saw it. I'm going on the 8/31 sailing and I've also booked a lot of shore excusions. I'm so stressed as I have to get everything ready for my NYC trip as I leave for NYC 3 weeks after I get back from Alaska and most of the restos have to be booked a month in advance and my hair/spa appts too so I'm trying to book those before I leave. Talk about stress...

Archived