3 new Quest 2015 voyages are available

BBMacLaird

Here are links to the three new AZAMARA QUEST voyages this September and October 2015.

4-night departing Sept 26: St. Tropez & Balearic Islands

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/voyage/1443240000/4-night-st-tropez-balearic-isl-voyage

8-night Sept 30: Spain, Italy & Corsica

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/voyage/1443585600/8-night-spain-italy-corsica-voyage

3-night October 8, Corsica & Cannes

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/voyage/1444276800/3-night-corsica-cannes-voyage

Bonnie,

Booked on all 3 now.

Just need Azamara to finalise flights ex NCL in uk.

When we get reservation numbers will be applying for shareholder OBC with all fingers and toes crossed that we do not have to come on here for help.

Thanks

Thank you for the links.

I have just put a hold on all three cruises.

I have previously said 4 times on Celebrity Cruises.

I am going to scour the Azama forum for information.

Hoping the dates will work out as I have been hoping to sail with them for quite a while now, and this seems like a very good deal.

I am hoping to book an inside cabin.

Bonnie,

Booked on all 3 now.

When we get reservation numbers will be applying for shareholder OBC with all fingers and toes crossed that we do not have to come on here for help.

Thanks

Great! I'll keep mine crossed as well.

Bonnie,

Booked on all 3 now.

Thanks

Dear Procter,

Did you receive back to back discounts for the three cruises? We have been told that these three cruises do not qualify.

Many thanks

Workingtocruise-59,

My wife did the liaison with travel agent so do not have information to hand BUT I do have Azamara confirming that B2B discounts do apply to these cruises as I asked that specific question but of course always subject to any companies "catch all " of right to have changes applied as it of course is probably covered in the small print below.

They obviously expected voyages of less than 8 nights as below.

I can see Bonnie with her head in her hands but let us hope we get it as we are in owners suite.

I can understand them not wishing to give £200 on a £700 cruise but I feel that this should/could have been highlighted at least on Azamara website.

Let us both keep our fingers crossed.

BACK-TO-BACK SAVINGS

Combine several voyages into a trip of a lifetime! Our Back-to-Back Savings enable you to see more on your back-to-back cruise holiday.

Book consecutive Azamara cruises on selected sailings and receive a savings of £200 per voyage (for durations eight nights or less) and £300 per voyage (for durations nine nights or longer). Witness the breathtaking natural wonders of Turkey, delve into the past and encounter the fascinating history of Transylvania or immerse yourself in culture in Vietnam. A great big world deserves a great big holiday.

TERMS & CONDITIONS

Extended Voyages savings are per voyage when booking consecutive Azamara Club Cruises voyages.

Extended Voyages savings are combinable with most other offers—some restrictions apply.

Savings are in GBP/EURO per person, and based on double occupancy per stateroom. Back-to-back savings for sailings 8 nights or shorter are £200/€200 and for sailings 9 nights or longer £300/€300 for 9 days or more.

Extended Voyages savings promotion is subject to availability.

Extended Voyages savings are only applicable on consecutive cruises. Should one leg be cancelled after the discount is applied, both discounts will be removed from the bookings.

Extended Voyages savings will be applied at the time of booking by Azamara Club Cruises

Reservations must be cross-referenced as back-to-back to qualify.

Extended Voyages savings codes are SAW9 per voyage for durations 8 nights or less and SAX1 per voyage for durations 9 nights or longer.

Extended Voyages savings are not applicable to Travel Agent Rates/Interline Rates/Nett Tour Op Rates/Gross Tour Op Rates/Closed User or any form of Non-Revenue price programs for example but not exclusive to: Seminars at Sea, Perishable Inventory, Complimentary prize winner staterooms.

Extended Voyages savings are combinable with Captain's Club/Crown & Anchor savings vouchers and Future Cruise Certificates only.

Extended Voyages are combinable with general marketplace offers (excluding AzAmazing Sales), onboard booking savings, single specials, and shareholder OBCs

Extended Voyages savings are combinable to bookings made onboard via our Future Cruise Consultants providing that the above conditions are met.

Program is available to FIT and group bookings, with the exception of contracted groups or charters.

Offers and itineraries are subject to change without notice, and offer may be withdrawn at any time. Other terms and conditions apply.

Wacktle - I had this problem until I discovered an icon in the top right of screen which, when tapped, allowed me to select different countries. The prices have increased from last night though, so I assume they're selling well!

Thanks Bonnie,

Will keep my fingers crossed that our paths may cross so that I can buy you a drink for your good humour!!! under pressure.

I think Bonnie should make the effort and join us for sail-off in Nice :D If not I will buy you a drink, Procter. Until now our paths have only crossed here in the forum. Would be nice to meet in person.

Wacktle - I had this problem until I discovered an icon in the top right of screen which, when tapped, allowed me to select different countries. The prices have increased from last night though, so I assume they're selling well!

You are right. They must be selling fast. Have been checking availability for a few days and staterooms seem to disappear all the time. IMO it is a good bargain.:D

Yayyy!! Thanks. Found it!

• 4 weeks later...

We are booked on these 3 new cruises, b2b2b. I called AZ today and asked when the Land Discovery Program would be available. Much to my surprise I was informed that, due to the short lead time, that there would be no Land Discovery Program available. Some shore excursions may be offered but would only available once onboard. I was advised that it might be best if I made private arrangements! I knew there would be no AZamazing evening when I booked, but no shore excursions? What's up? Where is the Destination Immersion experience....

We are booked on these 3 new cruises, b2b2b. I called AZ today and asked when the Land Discovery Program would be available. Much to my surprise I was informed that, due to the short lead time, that there would be no Land Discovery Program available. Some shore excursions may be offered but would only available once onboard. I was advised that it might be best if I made private arrangements! I knew there would be no AZamazing evening when I booked, but no shore excursions? What's up? Where is the Destination Immersion experience....

Have been wondering when the excursions would be on website as well. Not shocked that they are not there now given the short lead time but surely by september they can work something out. Azamara visits most of these ports multiple times each year so they have the basics already worked out. My bet is that when we get on board they will be selling excursions.

Have been wondering when the excursions would be on website as well. Not shocked that they are not there now given the short lead time but surely by september they can work something out. Azamara visits most of these ports multiple times each year so they have the basics already worked out. My bet is that when we get on board they will be selling excursions.

I am not going to rely on whether or not there will be shore excursions for sale once we get on board. As for the short lead time, why with 4 months notice, is AZ not able to arrange a Land Discoveries program? I have been onboard when adverse weather conditions have necessitated itinerary changes and shore excursions have been adjusted with less than 24 hours notice.

I have heard that these three short voyages are selling extremely well. If any of you are considering booking them, don't put it off much longer.
Received an email today from a TA consolidator who is offering all 3 of these short cruises as a package deal. Very attractive pricing but no guarantee that staterooms will be the same on all sailings. Tempting but ...

• 2 weeks later...