Ed Rrocks Piano Bar Valor

rpsinnj

JUST GOT EMAIL FROM STORMING NORMAN, WHO GOT EMAIL FROM ED ROCKS, ED JUST TOOK OVER PIANO BAR ON VALOR WILL BE THERE UNTIL AUGUST 05. He still does does Cannonballs but on only one night. It's when they do the pub crawl around the ship. The rest of the week he drinks lots of water and he has lost 35 pounds and feel fabulous

He is the best and wanted everyone to know that he is now aboard, come see him..

I don't remember if I have sailed with ED, But if he is half as good as Joe then he is good cause Joe can sing,play,drink basically have a party.

Now I have sailed twice with Joe and would choose a ship just for that reason the guy on the Miracle was alright just boring.

robert what ship is JOE on?

dont know about ron, but he was very good we had him on glory last octobert, but we have had ed who is great several times, ed use to play back up for several singers thru out the years, neil diamond elton john etc, by far number 1, he will rock you ask him to do any elton stuff you will see.

ps ed will be on valor until end of august, august 27.

I wonder what piano guy they are going to put on the Liberty while she is in Europe? SPeaking of piano guys, has there ever been a piano girl? That would be interesting......

I wonder what ever happened to the piano guy who was assigned to the Pride when she was only a few months old....on the last night he got really drunk and was singing obscene songs, but we were all having a good time with it. I am pretty sure he was fired after that, even though the crowd was loving it.

On the Destiny back in 1999 the piano guy was named Dan. I wonder if he's still around. He had us in the piano bar every night. On the last night, he even led us in a march to the outside of the piano bar and had us all chanting "piano bar, piano bar". I know it sounds corny, but it was alot of fun at the time and the booze made it funnier. After that, we had more people in the piano bar that night than any other night.

I don't remember if I have sailed with ED, But if he is half as good as Joe then he is good cause Joe can sing,play,drink basically have a party.

Now I have sailed twice with Joe and would choose a ship just for that reason the guy on the Miracle was alright just boring.

robert what ship is JOE on?

What was the name of the guy on the Miracle? We will be there in July - perhaps his contract will be up by then....:eek:

Tom

Littlegoo75- Yes there have been piano girls, or as she likes to call herself, the piano ma'am. Her name is Mele and was on the Carnival Pride back in '02. She used to be full time Carnival Piano Bar Entertainer, but now plays in nightclubs in Tampa...she fills in for piano bar entertainers sometimes for no more than 4 weeks. She was great...she's what made me discover the Piano Bar.

The guy on Inspiration in '04, Jamie, was good but compared to Mele...........you draw the conclusions.

What was the name of the guy on the Miracle? We will be there in July - perhaps his contract will be up by then....:eek:

Tom

pretty sure it was duane. he was guaranteed to bring you right down - and then just fizzle out altogether.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

Looks like I'll be on the Conquest, out of New Orleans, starting May 15. I've not worked the Conquest before, so I'm curious to see if the crowds are ready to PARTY in the piano bar! LOL

Best wishes, and keep visiting the piano bars!

Ron

Glad to hear. It was a new camera so took me a few tries. Don't think I blinded too many people.

And to others, Ed is a very good entertainer in the Lindy Hop piano bar. I missed the Pub Crawl night.

The answer to his trick question is Zale's (shhhhhh.)

Archived