Strictly Come Dancing Cruises

rdmaidment

Has anyone been on a Strictly cruise?

I ask as our daughter who is almost 9 loves ballroom and latin dancing, having recently achieved honours for her ballroom bronze exam so she is serious about this!

Last year we went on Azura and had a great time with dancing with the visiting instructors being a highlight of the cruise and she managed to draw quite a crowd in the Atrium some evenings.

My question is, how hands on are the Strictly people and is there plenty of opportunity to interact, i.e. do they host the balls in the evening and do the lessons or is it more a point of a show and not much else? Also I assume you get more dancers as passengers so does this limit the appeal of the balls because of crowding?

We're keen to go if there is a good chance of plenty of interaction, but if not then it may be best to select a normal cruise instead.

Many thanks

Richard

Has anyone been on a Strictly cruise?

I ask as our daughter who is almost 9 loves ballroom and latin dancing, having recently achieved honours for her ballroom bronze exam so she is serious about this!

Last year we went on Azura and had a great time with dancing with the visiting instructors being a highlight of the cruise and she managed to draw quite a crowd in the Atrium some evenings.

My question is, how hands on are the Strictly people and is there plenty of opportunity to interact, i.e. do they host the balls in the evening and do the lessons or is it more a point of a show and not much else? Also I assume you get more dancers as passengers so does this limit the appeal of the balls because of crowding?

We're keen to go if there is a good chance of plenty of interaction, but if not then it may be best to select a normal cruise instead.

Many thanks

Richard

Strictly? Is that how Mistress Stern treats her gentlemen friends? ;)

Archived