Iphone norwegian iconcierge app

doghousela

I bought the ipad. 1st thing I downloaded was the app for the iconcierge. I look everyday at my countdown clock. Going on the Epic we can connect to it no charge for all kinds of stuff. There are excursions, the daily's, restaurants, shopping & more stuff. Looks great we'll see once we're on board. Can't wait. Is it January yet???

I saw it and was intrigued, but noticed it was only available to those on the Epic. It would be great if they rolled it out to other ships in the fleet.

I am sure they will someday but a dry dock would be needed to upgrade their WiFi networks.

The app is great when you are on board the Epic. I really loved the feature where you could look at dining menus, make dinner reservations and look at the daily activities. We paid $7.95 each for the messaging option. unfortunately the phone option did not work as it would lock up the app when trying to use it.

I have it downloaded on my phone and tablet (Android) and will use it next month when I sail on the Epic.

There is another app available that is quite useful before you go (it would require internet access on the ship, whereas iConcierge is free!). It's called Ship Mate and it's available in the Play Store or on iTunes. It has deck plans, excursions, tips about the ports and more as well as a countdown clock.

I am sure they will someday but a dry dock would be needed to upgrade their WiFi networks.

I am not sure that is true. There would be no changes to the superstructure, not even a lot of cabling. You can very easily carry your wireless network throughout the ship with pico stations.

They likely want to give it a try on the Epic before investing in the cost of upgrading the fleet.

Archived