More=Merrier sale one of the better Carnival sales?

Just curious if this is one of Carnival's better sales? Not sure if I want to book for Nov. now or wait til it gets closer? I hate putting $1500 down at once! Today is the last day for the sale and I'm trying to talk dh into cancelling Disney Magic for the Carnival Breeze ;)

Edited by loveysbydesign

I booked a room for my Mother-in-law, and 2 daugthers on the Breeze with us for Dec. 6. We booked early saver on June 11th at a rate of $589 ea/ interior cabin.

More the Merrier sale brought it down to $359 ea., so I would say that is a pretty good rate. I don't think I will see it drop any more over the next 5 months, but I am watching.

Edited by HawkIVette

It was certainly the best deal for us - family of three. I've been watching the price since we booked, and it's not gone even close to that price again. In fact, it's hundreds of dollars more. Of course, I'm sure that doesn't happen for everyone.

If you Google More=Merrier there is a Carnival link that ends with: cruise-staterooms-special.aspx

There are two different More=Merrier deals going on, one is for guarantee cabins, which are the cheapest. There is also a More=Merrier where you can pick your own rooms. This is still a great deal from what I can see, and is the best deal I've seen in a while...

Good luck!

Edited by ChaplainPagne
found new info...

In my experience, the price listed PER PERSON has gone down significantly with this sale, but the actual cost per room hasn't changed a whole lot.

I had priced both an inside cabin and an ocean view for 3 guests a couple weeks ago, and the cost under the old sale and the new "more the merrier" sale only is only a few dollars different (the 3rd person was being charged at a much lower "third person" rate before, and now all 3 are being charged the same amount). Of course, that might have just been for my particular sailing. Your mileage may vary, as they say.

I was not even aware this sale was going on. Just did my weekly price check, and using this was able to knock a couple hundred dollars off for a cabin of 4 on our upcoming Thanksgiving cruise (which being over a holiday is more expensive than "normal").

Edited by UncleInci

This sale just got me a $400.00 OBC on my September sunshine cruise and $150.00 credit on a sailing last year. Love this sale

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app