Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Ports of Call > Caribbean > St. Martin/St. Maarten
 
Register here!
Forgot Your Password?


Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old June 20th, 2008, 09:46 PM
Toni12345 Toni12345 is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: nc
Posts: 159
Default Best beaches for kids St. Maarten St Thomas

Please let me know which beaches are good for kids, I have 4 kids. 12,9,7 and 16 months. I heard alot of beaches are nude. I would rather not expose my kids to them. Please let me know. Thanks
__________________
Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old June 20th, 2008, 09:51 PM
KenMo KenMo is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Missouri via Portland OR
Posts: 6,317
Default

I've only been to St. Maarten once. We just took the taxi to town, the beach is right there. No water toys though. Orient Beach....you're likely to see nudity.

St. Thomas....probably Coki Beach. There's an aquarium right there that the kids would probably like. No water toys there either though.
__________________
Mona



Legend 05/11/14 (Cozumel, Belize, Roatan, Grand Cayman)
Liberty 09/14/13 (HMC, St Thomas, San Juan, Grand Turk)
Valor 02/04/12 (St Thomas, Antigua, Tortola, Nassau)
Valor 05/09/10 (Grand Cayman, Roatan, Belize, Cozumel)
Valor 09/13/09 (Grand Cayman, Roatan, Belize, Cozumel)
Glory 05/16/09 (Cozumel, Costa Maya, Belize, Nassau....I mean Nassau, St Thomas St Maarten...Thanks H1N1)
Destiny 02/09/09 (Nassau, Half Moon Cay, Grand Turk) Pics: http://photobucket.com/Destiny2009
Liberty 09/13/08 (Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Ocho Rios)
Legend 05/11/08 (Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize, Roatan)
Glory 09/08/07 (Cozumel, Costa Maya, Belize, Nassau....I mean Nassau, Cozumel, Key West, Progreso...Thanks Dean)
Valor 5/13/07 (Grand Cayman, Belize, Roatan, Costa Maya)
Valor 9/10/06 (Nassau, St Thomas, St Maarten)
Victory 5/7/06 (Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, Ocho Rios)
Destiny 05/01/05 (San Juan, Dominica, Aruba, Barbados, St Thomas)
Destiny Capers/Photos: http://community.webshots.com/user/monakenny
Elation 05/09/2004 (Progreso, Belize, Cozumel)
Victory 05/11/2003 (Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Ocho Rios)
Ecstacy 05/18/1998 (Key West, Cozumel)
Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old June 20th, 2008, 09:58 PM
Snorkel2Much's Avatar
Snorkel2Much Snorkel2Much is offline
Blue Ribbon Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Orlando
Posts: 3,335
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenMo View Post
I've only been to St. Maarten once. We just took the taxi to town, the beach is right there. No water toys though. Orient Beach....you're likely to see nudity.

St. Thomas....probably Coki Beach. There's an aquarium right there that the kids would probably like. No water toys there either though.
You really don't want to swim in Great Bay, Phillipsburg, St Maarten until they get the sewage issues fixed (ewww ). The Dutch side has less chance of nudity, and many other great beaches besides Phillipsburg.

St Thomas will have the same probability of topless bathers as any other US beach. No worries.
__________________
When my days on a cruise ship (Carnival 56, Celebrity 14, Royal Caribbean 3) exceed my days submerged in the Atlantic & Arctic (423), I win.
Up Next:
Carnival Victory Singles Cruise? - Sept 2014, booking not set

Past cruises:
Carnival Legend (7) - Mar 12 - Roatan zipline, Maya Chan, Wet Wendys, 9B cabin, Carnival Destiny (5) - Nov 11 - 1st Plat cruise, Ochi Bobsled, Carnival Dream (7) - Feb 11 - Scuba in Coz again, 100% Agave in CostaMaya, Cave tubing in Belize, Missed Roatan due to wind, Celebrity Solstice (7) - Nov 10 - Back just to enjoy the ship, Orient beach, Celebrity Solstice (7) - Jun 10 - El Morro, Scuba in Secret Harbour USVI, Le Galion beach St Martin, Carnival Freedom (8) - Sep 09 - Scuba in Cozumel, Zipline in Costa Rica, Embera village in Panama, Carnival Glory (7) - Dec 08 - Arawak Cay, Coz again, Fell in love with CostaMaya, Goffs Caye Belize Carnival Sensation (3) - Aug 08 - In-laws 50th anniversary, Yellow Bird Booze Cruize again Nassau, Carnival Sensation (3) - May 08 - Snorkeled with the sharks Stuart Cove's, Nassau, Carnival Inspiration (5) - Mar 08 - Muyil, Akumal, Yal-ku, & Cemetery Beach, Grand Cayman, Carnival Inspiration (4) - Nov 07 - 1st trip to Cozumel, Paradise Beach Tom, Carnival Sensation (4) - Sep 07 - Freeport taxi mafia fiasco, Arawak Cay, Nassau, Royal Caribbean Sovereign of the Seas (3) - May 01 - Cruising, rough seas and pregnancy didn't mix, Carnival Fantasy (3) - May 98 - 1st cruise where I wasn't crew, Yellow Bird Booze Cruize Nassau, SubRon 14 (423) - 1983 to 1987 - Holy Loch, Scotland.
Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old June 20th, 2008, 10:38 PM
KenMo KenMo is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Missouri via Portland OR
Posts: 6,317
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorkel2Much View Post
You really don't want to swim in Great Bay, Phillipsburg, St Maarten until they get the sewage issues fixed (ewww ). The Dutch side has less chance of nudity, and many other great beaches besides Phillipsburg.

St Thomas will have the same probability of topless bathers as any other US beach. No worries.

Uh oh......how long have they had sewage issues?? We were there in '06. Never heard anything about it.

Thanks for the heads up though. I want to go back to St. Maarten, but I'll find a different beach!
__________________
Mona



Legend 05/11/14 (Cozumel, Belize, Roatan, Grand Cayman)
Liberty 09/14/13 (HMC, St Thomas, San Juan, Grand Turk)
Valor 02/04/12 (St Thomas, Antigua, Tortola, Nassau)
Valor 05/09/10 (Grand Cayman, Roatan, Belize, Cozumel)
Valor 09/13/09 (Grand Cayman, Roatan, Belize, Cozumel)
Glory 05/16/09 (Cozumel, Costa Maya, Belize, Nassau....I mean Nassau, St Thomas St Maarten...Thanks H1N1)
Destiny 02/09/09 (Nassau, Half Moon Cay, Grand Turk) Pics: http://photobucket.com/Destiny2009
Liberty 09/13/08 (Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Ocho Rios)
Legend 05/11/08 (Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize, Roatan)
Glory 09/08/07 (Cozumel, Costa Maya, Belize, Nassau....I mean Nassau, Cozumel, Key West, Progreso...Thanks Dean)
Valor 5/13/07 (Grand Cayman, Belize, Roatan, Costa Maya)
Valor 9/10/06 (Nassau, St Thomas, St Maarten)
Victory 5/7/06 (Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, Ocho Rios)
Destiny 05/01/05 (San Juan, Dominica, Aruba, Barbados, St Thomas)
Destiny Capers/Photos: http://community.webshots.com/user/monakenny
Elation 05/09/2004 (Progreso, Belize, Cozumel)
Victory 05/11/2003 (Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Ocho Rios)
Ecstacy 05/18/1998 (Key West, Cozumel)
Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old June 20th, 2008, 11:08 PM
trock's Avatar
trock trock is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NU
Posts: 9,670
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni12345 View Post
Please let me know which beaches are good for kids, I have 4 kids. 12,9,7 and 16 months. I heard alot of beaches are nude. I would rather not expose my kids to them. Please let me know. Thanks
Best you keep the kids on the ship in St Maarten
Reply With Quote

Ad Sponsored By
  #6  
Old June 21st, 2008, 12:59 AM
finoky's Avatar
finoky finoky is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Hampton, Va
Posts: 2,750
Default

St Maarten I would recommend Little Divi Bay. In St Thomas I would recommend Megans Bay. Both of these have calm waters and a gentle slope. Both are easily accessible by cab on your own.
__________________
Tony
Reply With Quote

  #7  
Old June 21st, 2008, 01:41 AM
mcfam5's Avatar
mcfam5 mcfam5 is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,386
Smile Last October . . .

We travelled to St. Thomas and St. Maarten. The kids were 10, 8, 4 & 4.

In St. Thomas, we took a wild taxi ride (approx. $20) to Magen's Bay (admission $4.00 per person, five and under free) and spent the afternoon relaxing on the beautiful beach. The water has a very gradual slope, so it is great for kids. We thought it was great that you could catch glimpses of little fish swimming around you ~ the water is crystal clear so you can see to the bottom easily. We rented a kayak on the beach (for approx. $20) and were able to tool around the bay. Magen's has a walk-up food service "hut" on the beach where we ordered food for lunch. For all of us we ordered a large pizza, big order of fries and four drinks to split and the total food bill was only $28.00. We truly enjoyed Magen's, especially the kids.

On St. Maarten, we opted to take the Water Taxi (about five dollars per person for unlimited day rides) to Phillipsburg and roam around and do some shopping. Next time we are on St. Maarten, we will be a little more adventureous! But, it was a very hot day and we were pretty wiped out from the day before on St. Thomas.

Enjoy your visit on these two beautiful islands. Hope this info was helpful!
__________________
Jen

Our Past Cruises . . .
04/1992 CCL Carnivale ~ Nassau, Freeport
10/2007 CCL Glory ~ St. Thomas, St. Maarteen, Nassau
08/2008 CCL Holiday ~ Cozumel, Calica
11/2008 CCL Holiday ~ Cozumel
08/2009 CCL Legend ~ Belize, Roatan, Grand Cayman, Cozumel
04/2010 CCL Inspiration ~ Cozumel
11/2010 CCL Fantasy ~ Freeport, Nassau, Key West
04/2011 CCL Legend ~ Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Roatan, Belize
10/2011 CCL Fantasy ~ Bermuda
11/2011 CCL Conquest ~ Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Montego Bay (PLATINUM CRUISE!)
08/2012 CCL Liberty ~ Half Moon Cay, St. Thomas, San Juan, Nassua (diverted from Grand Turk!)
11/2012 CCL Dream ~ St. Maarten, St. Thomas, Nassau
11/2013 CCL Sunshine
Reply With Quote

  #8  
Old June 21st, 2008, 01:43 AM
mcfam5's Avatar
mcfam5 mcfam5 is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,386
Default One more thing . . .

We didn't experience any nude sunbathers at Magen's ~ I believe it was posted as prohibited on the entrance sign.
__________________
Jen

Our Past Cruises . . .
04/1992 CCL Carnivale ~ Nassau, Freeport
10/2007 CCL Glory ~ St. Thomas, St. Maarteen, Nassau
08/2008 CCL Holiday ~ Cozumel, Calica
11/2008 CCL Holiday ~ Cozumel
08/2009 CCL Legend ~ Belize, Roatan, Grand Cayman, Cozumel
04/2010 CCL Inspiration ~ Cozumel
11/2010 CCL Fantasy ~ Freeport, Nassau, Key West
04/2011 CCL Legend ~ Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Roatan, Belize
10/2011 CCL Fantasy ~ Bermuda
11/2011 CCL Conquest ~ Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Montego Bay (PLATINUM CRUISE!)
08/2012 CCL Liberty ~ Half Moon Cay, St. Thomas, San Juan, Nassua (diverted from Grand Turk!)
11/2012 CCL Dream ~ St. Maarten, St. Thomas, Nassau
11/2013 CCL Sunshine
Reply With Quote

  #9  
Old June 21st, 2008, 02:26 AM
wmmerritt wmmerritt is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Gresham OR
Posts: 55
Default

Last march we took our seven year old son to Coral world and then next door to Coki beach. Private cab for the three of us was $20. Beach isn't that big but wasn't crowded.
Reply With Quote

  #10  
Old June 21st, 2008, 08:50 AM
zqvol's Avatar
zqvol zqvol is offline
10,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 11,821
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni12345 View Post
Please let me know which beaches are good for kids, I have 4 kids. 12,9,7 and 16 months. I heard alot of beaches are nude. I would rather not expose my kids to them. Please let me know. Thanks
Almost all of the beaches on St. Thomas will be fine. You might see some topless women, but it is very uncommon.

St. Maarten is a different story. Except at Great Bay, right in Phillipsburg, you are going to have topless women at every beach, in fact it will be the norm not the exception. In addition you will find total nudity at a number of beaches on the French side. If you do not want you children to see this (and it will bother you a whole lot more than it will your kids) then don''t go to the beach on St. Maarten.

Last edited by zqvol; June 21st, 2008 at 08:54 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #11  
Old June 22nd, 2008, 10:51 AM
138east 138east is offline
10,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Boston area
Posts: 13,313
Default

St Martin - Check out Divi Bay Beach. No nudity. Not a long cab ride. However, don't cut it close coming back because of the awful traffic in Phillipsburg.

St. Thomas - Megan's Bay and Coki Beach are good choices. However, if it is windy and the surf is up, go to Secret Harbor. This is a condominium resort and has a restaurant and bathrooms. You can also snorkel here. There were no waves, so you don't have to worry as much about the kids.
__________________


Carol



Reply With Quote

  #12  
Old July 12th, 2008, 06:57 PM
Eightydays Eightydays is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 488
Default

The best beach for kids in St. Maarten is Le Galion Beach. It is like a swimming pool - no waves. It also has good snorkeling.
You will need to take a cab. The exit to get there is just before Orient Beach.
Have fun!!
Reply With Quote

  #13  
Old July 13th, 2008, 03:56 AM
beachchick beachchick is offline
10,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 12,049
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eightydays View Post
The best beach for kids in St. Maarten is Le Galion Beach. It is like a swimming pool - no waves. It also has good snorkeling.
You will need to take a cab. The exit to get there is just before Orient Beach.
Have fun!!
Le Galion is a clothing optional beach, so I don't think it will meet Toni12345's request. All areas of all beaches on the French side are topless-optional for women. Parts of some and all of others are clothing-optional. For example, Club Orient on Orient Beach is the fully clothing-optional resort. There are usually at least a few folks, not necessarily from CO, who stroll the beach in the "all together" (as my Southern grandmother liked to say). There are topless women all along Orient. Sometimes, members will say that they "only saw a few topless women" or "there weren't any we saw," but it varies from day to day and season to season how many women will be topless (or either gender will be au naturale). Le Galion has a sign, in both English and French, that the beach is clothing optional. I think it would be a wonderful choice for a family with children, but not if they want absolutely no chance of nudity.

IMO (and this is very biased), the nicest beaches for the "wow" factor of gorgeous beach, great water, amenities are not Little Divi or Great Bay. Orient is fabulous and a top pick for us; we don't expect everyone to feel the same way. Many, many families with children visit all the beaches on both sides of the island. There's no right or wrong to it. It depends on what is comfortable and appropriate to each person and family's tastes.

There's much less toplessness and nudity on the Dutch side, but not none. I think Little Divi is a good choice for those who want the least chance of any nudity of any kind. I believe the beach is man-made or imported sand and not as "nice" (soft and sugary) as some of the other beaches. But, if no nudity of any kind is the goal, then Little Divi or Great Bay are probably the "safest" choices. We wouldn't step one foot into Great Bay's water because of the water quality issues. People will say, "But it looks so clean" and it does. However, it's in an industrial/commercial port bay with drainage from ditches and sometimes sewage issues. Microbes and other "nasties" aren't always visible to the naked eye.

Bottom line is that if you want an absolute guarantee of no toplessness or nudity of any kind on the beach, period, then St. Martin is not the best place for beaching. There really aren't any 100% guarantees, not even at Little Divi, where it's about a 98% chance of no nudity or toplessness.

beachchick

Last edited by beachchick; July 13th, 2008 at 04:07 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #14  
Old July 13th, 2008, 08:28 PM
gtaylor gtaylor is online now
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 6,864
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachchick View Post
<snip> Le Galion has a sign, in both English and French, that the beach is clothing optional. <snip>
Thanks for the confirmation. I thought that I was the only person in the whole world that had seen that sign.

gary
__________________
A succinct signature is a superb signature.
Reply With Quote

  #15  
Old July 14th, 2008, 05:57 AM
beachchick beachchick is offline
10,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 12,049
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtaylor View Post
Thanks for the confirmation. I thought that I was the only person in the whole world that had seen that sign.

gary
You're not alone, we've seen it. I'm positive I've also seen photos of the sign too, maybe on the forum here? I can't seem to find any, but I can confirm that the sign does (or at least, did) exist!

beachchick

Last edited by beachchick; July 14th, 2008 at 05:58 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #16  
Old July 15th, 2008, 09:54 PM
GAcruiser417 GAcruiser417 is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 141
Default

In St. Martin go to Little Divi Beach Resort - a family atmosphere, I didn't see any nudity there.

Coral World is a good choice for kids of all ages in St. Thomas
__________________
Disney Wonder 10/14 - Nassau, Castaway Cay (2 days there!)
Carnival Fascination 4/14 - Half Moon Cay, Nassau
Carnival Dream 10/13 - Nassau, San Juan, St. Thomas, Grand Turk
Carnival Fascination 3/13 - Half Moon Cay, Nassau
Carnival Dream 9/12 -
Nassau, St. Thomas, St. Maarten
Carnival Fascination 3/12-Key West, Nassau
Carnival Dream 5/11-Cozumel, Belize City, Roatan Island, Costa Maya
Carnival Dream 9/10-
Nassau, St. Thomas, St. Maarten
Carnival Sensation 5/09-Freeport, Nassau
Carnival Glory 9/08-Nassau, St. Thomas, St. Maarten
RCCL Sovereign of the Seas 6/08-Nassau, Coco Cay
Carnival Elation 3/07-Nassau, Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay
Carnival Glory 2/07-Nassau, St. Thomas, St. Maarten
Disney Magic 6/06-Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Castaway Cay
Reply With Quote

  #17  
Old July 17th, 2008, 04:20 PM
love2cruiseseattle love2cruiseseattle is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Washington State
Posts: 1,011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni12345 View Post
Please let me know which beaches are good for kids, I have 4 kids. 12,9,7 and 16 months. I heard alot of beaches are nude. I would rather not expose my kids to them. Please let me know. Thanks
When we have been to Orient Beach there have been nudity, but the kids that are playing in the water never seem to notice, it is the adults that do the looking . We were at the far end of the beach opposite of the nudist colony so there usually are not many. In my opinion this is a beautiful beach.
__________________
2010 - still to be determined
Maui baby at the Fairmont Resort - 10/23-10/31/2009
Adventure of the Seas 10/26/08 - Southern Caribbean - cabin #7688
Liberty of the Seas 10/20/07 - Western Caribbean -Cabin #9610
Radiance of the Seas 10/28/06 - Eastern Caribbean - cabin #8070
Golden Princess 10/29/05 - Southern Caribbean
Vision of the Seas 10/04 - Mexican Riveria
Explorer of the Seas 10/03 - Western Caribbean
Explorer of the Seas 10/02 - Eastern Caribbean
Enchantment of the Seas 10/01 - Western Caribbean
Reply With Quote

  #18  
Old July 19th, 2008, 12:06 AM
Cruise Passenger's Avatar
Cruise Passenger Cruise Passenger is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: south of Houston-north of Galveston
Posts: 309
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachchick View Post
Le Galion is a clothing optional beach, so I don't think it will meet Toni12345's request. All areas of all beaches on the French side are topless-optional for women. Parts of some and all of others are clothing-optional. For example, Club Orient on Orient Beach is the fully clothing-optional resort. There are usually at least a few folks, not necessarily from CO, who stroll the beach in the "all together" (as my Southern grandmother liked to say). There are topless women all along Orient. Sometimes, members will say that they "only saw a few topless women" or "there weren't any we saw," but it varies from day to day and season to season how many women will be topless (or either gender will be au naturale). Le Galion has a sign, in both English and French, that the beach is clothing optional. I think it would be a wonderful choice for a family with children, but not if they want absolutely no chance of nudity.

IMO (and this is very biased), the nicest beaches for the "wow" factor of gorgeous beach, great water, amenities are not Little Divi or Great Bay. Orient is fabulous and a top pick for us; we don't expect everyone to feel the same way. Many, many families with children visit all the beaches on both sides of the island. There's no right or wrong to it. It depends on what is comfortable and appropriate to each person and family's tastes.

There's much less toplessness and nudity on the Dutch side, but not none. I think Little Divi is a good choice for those who want the least chance of any nudity of any kind. I believe the beach is man-made or imported sand and not as "nice" (soft and sugary) as some of the other beaches. But, if no nudity of any kind is the goal, then Little Divi or Great Bay are probably the "safest" choices. We wouldn't step one foot into Great Bay's water because of the water quality issues. People will say, "But it looks so clean" and it does. However, it's in an industrial/commercial port bay with drainage from ditches and sometimes sewage issues. Microbes and other "nasties" aren't always visible to the naked eye.

Bottom line is that if you want an absolute guarantee of no toplessness or nudity of any kind on the beach, period, then St. Martin is not the best place for beaching. There really aren't any 100% guarantees, not even at Little Divi, where it's about a 98% chance of no nudity or toplessness.

beachchick
Well said! Thanks!
__________________
____________
Brad

Spirit 08/12
Elation 07/10
Ecstasy 02/09
Glory 08/08
Rhapsody of the Seas 05/07
Ecstasy 02/07
Norwegian Spirit 06/05 (Alaska)
Ecstasy 02/05
Elation 07/04
Celebration 02/99
Sensation 02/95
Reply With Quote

  #19  
Old July 20th, 2008, 01:51 PM
The Big Booper's Avatar
The Big Booper The Big Booper is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Now in SE Florida from NY
Posts: 7,411
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachchick View Post
You're not alone, we've seen it. I'm positive I've also seen photos of the sign too, maybe on the forum here? I can't seem to find any, but I can confirm that the sign does (or at least, did) exist!

beachchick
Since you are confirmed members of the RCI Balcony Club, ever joined the auxiliary in the waters of Club Orient?
__________________
Mr. Incredible





Reply With Quote

  #20  
Old July 21st, 2008, 12:49 AM
gtaylor gtaylor is online now
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 6,864
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Booper View Post
Since you are confirmed members of the RCI Balcony Club, ever joined the auxiliary in the waters of Club Orient?
Hee hee hee.

What you're really asking here (RCI Balcony Club reference) is if beachchick has ever had sex in the water at Orient Bay. That would most certainly be frowned upon by all of us that spend time on that end of the beach, but the quote that you include is a reference to le Galion beach, not Orient.

Your fantasy seems to be leaking through to what is presented as reality.

gary
__________________
A succinct signature is a superb signature.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Bookmarks


Ad Sponsored By
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:21 AM.


© 1995 - 2014, The Independent Traveler, Inc. All rights reserved.
"A Community of People Who Love To Cruise"
All of the information contained within Cruise Critic is protected by copyright. You may, however, download a single copy only for your personal use.