Bus to Buccaneer

LaShelle2

Is it possible to take public transport from near the cruise terminal to Buccaneer?

I am trying to avoid the high taxi fee. We don't mind hanging with the locals on the bus. We have used public transport in many islands and have never encountered any issues.

We just allow plenty of time to get back to the port area, and are prepared to pay for a taxi as a last resort if there is any unexpected delay with the bus.

Please advise where to catch the bus, which bus number, and approx. cost to Buccaneer.

Thanks in advance!

Is it possible to take public transport from near the cruise terminal to Buccaneer?

I am trying to avoid the high taxi fee. We don't mind hanging with the locals on the bus. We have used public transport in many islands and have never encountered any issues.

We just allow plenty of time to get back to the port area, and are prepared to pay for a taxi as a last resort if there is any unexpected delay with the bus.

Please advise where to catch the bus, which bus number, and approx. cost to Buccaneer.

Thanks in advance!

I'm trying hard not to laugh at this one. VITRAN is the government agency in charge of busses and the first thing you need to know is that they don't even have a published bus schedule. At all. IF you happened to stumble onto a bus by chance, and IF it happens to go anywhere near the Buccaneer (spoiler this isn't gonna happen) then you should buy a lottery ticket buddy because you're luckier than anyone I've ever met.

One final word on this, VITRAN busses don't ever run on Sundays.

Good luck.

Please just take a taxi bus like the rest of us!