Trans Atlantic

Jleegb

First time on TA cruise. Leaving Port Everglades 23rd April 2017, Celebrity Silhouette. Any and all recommendations for first timers would be appreciated. Wifi, dining, best shows, bars etc..... thanks in advance. Looking forward to the days at sea.

Part of the fun of cruising is discovering the many things offered by the ship. I'd encourage you to join the roll call for your cruise......

http://www.cruisecritic.com/rollcalls/celebrity-silhouette-april-23-2017/

where you will find many others on your cruise. Lots of good information to read through...some 1420 posts.

Really excited for you. We did the TA on Silhouette in November and it was terrific! I wrote a recent review that has tons of pics. I would say don't miss the Martini Bar and the World Bar. They were our two faves.

As for dining, you'll have plenty of time to sample every place if you want. We got a deal for $25 each for Qsine and Tuscan Grill once we were on board. Were never offered a deal for Murano. We did lunches at both Sushi on 5 and the Lawn Club Grill and enjoyed both of those.

Entertainment is a personal preference thing. We enjoyed going to the shows most nights. They had a terrific variety...really something for everyone.

Best advice I have is enjoy every moment because no matter how long it might seem at the time, it'll be behind you before you know it!