Inexpensive transfers at Port of Miami

goofytoo

HI guys,

I thought I would just share that we are flying in the day before our cruise. I found a fairly inexpensive way to transfer to the cruise terminal.

I booked a rental car for $28.00. I pick up the car at the airport and drop it off at the cruise terminal. The rental company provides a free shuttle to the cruise terminal.

We have 4 people. This is cheaper than a taxi to the port and I get use of the car for quick trips to the store before the cruise

This is from MIA to POM? What date and company? Where are you dropping it off ?

For four people I personally would have done the cab. Less cost, hassle and MUCH faster.

Thanks for sharing....just need more details to help others. :)

I picked up a car at the FLL airport (Alamo) and dropped it off the next day at MIA- $23.00 total charge for one day. They offer a free shuttle from MIA to the Port of Miami. I enjoyed having the car to do some sightseeing and shopping prior to cruise.

I picked up a car at the FLL airport (Alamo) and dropped it off the next day at MIA- $23.00 total charge for one day. They offer a free shuttle from MIA to the Port of Miami. I enjoyed having the car to do some sightseeing and shopping prior to cruise.

I did the same thing last year, it was a fantastic deal but I haven't seen anything that cheap for this coming summer.

Great price, thanks for the info. Will they pick you up at the port on return?