Carnival pins?

mared1

Hmmmmm, I love warm chocolate melting cake too. It's one of my favorite things on Carnival. Hear that Cahill!! Don't do away with it like you've done with a lot of the things that used to good about Carnival. But that's not the point of my post.

I have an extra Carnival Platinum pin, (same as my avatar above), and if a regular board poster needs one, let me know. Prefer to trade. Need: Fascination w/o Carnival, Inspiration 2000 & 2001, Imagination 2001, Tropical 2001 and of course like most of us I need Festivale. If you have a Festivale and want to sell it. Name your price, I'll listen.

Jim

AD5ZA@att.net

Edited by AD5ZA

Hello i have several festivale pins i am willing to trade for one of the following either jubilee holiday celebration paradise or tropicale either reply on here or email me at Tylerknierim@yahoo.com thanks

Tyler, I really doubt you have a Festivale pin. Prove me wrong. Send me one, you have my address, I will send you a Jubilee, Tropical and Celebration.

WHILE YOU'RE AT IT YOU CAN ALSO SEND ME THE PIN YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SEND ME SEVERAL MONTHS AGO IN TRADE FOR THE TWO PINS I SENT YOU.

I also needed a Jubilee pin and found one on ebay. It is not an original one but I needed it to complete my set so I didn't mind. It is a little bigger than the original ones but other than that looks just the same. Don't remember the sellers name but in his 'ebay store' he had pins from all the ships. Hope this helps.........

Thanks for putting a big ole smile on my face once again. You are the best!!! I will try to add to your collection for personal and give aways from my Spirit sailing in a few days. HUGS

I know some of you are aware of the counterfit pins being sold but many others may not be. Please if you are serious ask some of the people here first.

Hard to find pins are just that HARD to find and if someone is offering them, I would really check out their post history and if any of us long time collectors have any info on them. We try to post when someone takes advantage of one of us so you all can be warned. It is hard when the person uses different screen names to lure others in.

Hmmmmm, I love warm chocolate melting cake too. It's one of my favorite things on Carnival. Hear that Cahill!! Don't do away with it like you've done with a lot of the things that used to good about Carnival. But that's not the point of my post.

I have an extra Carnival Platinum pin, (same as my avatar above), and if a regular board poster needs one, let me know. Prefer to trade. Need: Fascination w/o Carnival, Inspiration 2000 & 2001, Imagination 2001, Tropical 2001 and of course like most of us I need Festivale. If you have a Festivale and want to sell it. Name your price, I'll listen.

Jim

AD5ZA@att.net

Hey Jim,

Found this Imagination 2001 on ebay if you still need one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2001-Carnival-Cruise-Lines-Ship-Imagination-Valued-Guest-Pin-/160788340119?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item256fbb5d97

Good Luck,

Ken:)

Edited by 2wallace

Hi Everyone,

Just got an extra "Imagination 2000" off ebay. If anyone needs this, let me know and I will send out when recieved.

Still looking for a "Paradise" if anyone has an extra.

Thanks,

Ken:)

Knealy2 @ comcast dot net

• 2 weeks later...

hello everyone, i cant believe i just noticed this thread. i have extra triumph and inspiration pins. i looked on ebay and i saw where someone wrote that they only give pins to people with 10 + cruises hmmm i have sailed only 5 times on carnival and was getting past cruiser pins. but anyways i am divorced now since my last carnival cruise and i won custody of our cruise memorabilia lmao. so i do have extra pins as mentioned above.

Hey all, looking for a Freedom and a Magic pin. Anyone have any extras of either of these? Now that I'm thinking about it, did Carnival even make a Magic pin? TIA :)

No. But there are Magic pins available on eBay. These pins are slightly different than the pins given out by Carnival.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All

I am missing Dream, Fascination, Legend and Inspiration.

I have 3 Miracle, 1 Destiny and 1Freedom (duplicates)

Anyone want to trade

Pat

Murrells Inlet, SC

Ok all you pin collectors its time to give back.

Our great smile maker JR is in need of a Destiny pin that he has lost for his own personal collection.

PLEASE if you have one, offer it up to put a smile on MR. smiler makers face...

Does anyone know if they are still giving them out out on the Destiny? If so I will be on at the end of the month and will have an extra.. If not I need one too but know that JR gets the 1st one :D