C & A Bring a Friend Promo...

Anyone used this yet? I completed the form for the 4 cabins of friends and family I am brining along with me. It said I would get an email when the $25 credits for each cabin were processed, but I have yet to see that email. Just checking to see if anyone else has done this and how long it took to get their credit confirmation email?

Thanks!

I called to ask about it.

They said there have been so many they're only just keeping up with the most immediate cruises so don't expect it too much in advance of your cruise.

I just did this on Liberty of the Seas June 18th sailing. I never recieved the email either but I did go on the C&A section of the website and there was a section on the left of my profile for Bring a Friend. I clicked on it and it said Status: Approved. I printed that and took it with me just in case. The print out wasn't required as the $25 credit showed up on the stateroom account no problem. Hopefully you can all find similar updates on your C&A accounts online.

I just did this on Liberty of the Seas June 18th sailing. I never recieved the email either but I did go on the C&A section of the website and there was a section on the left of my profile for Bring a Friend. I clicked on it and it said Status: Approved. I printed that and took it with me just in case. The print out wasn't required as the $25 credit showed up on the stateroom account no problem. Hopefully you can all find similar updates on your C&A accounts online.

Thank-you for pointing this out. I was able to log on to my daughter's account and see that her "Bring a Friend" request is pending. At least we know that they have the request now.

Bob

:DGreat info....thanks!!!! I was able to locate the info on mine as well.

I never recieved the email either but I did go on the C&A section of the website and there was a section on the left of my profile for Bring a Friend. I clicked on it and it said Status: Approved. I printed that and took it with me just in case. The print out wasn't required as the $25 credit showed up on the stateroom account no problem. Hopefully you can all find similar updates on your C&A accounts online.

Another Thank-you for the info. :)

Mine is pending!!!

Can someone please tell me where they are going to see the status of their request? I filled mine out back in April and haven't heard anything yet. When I go to the Bring a Friend page, all I can find is a form for entering new requests. I see a link for "Bring a Friend History", but nothing happens when I click on it.

Can someone please tell me where they are going to see the status of their request? I filled mine out back in April and haven't heard anything yet. When I go to the Bring a Friend page, all I can find is a form for entering new requests. I see a link for "Bring a Friend History", but nothing happens when I click on it.

Nevermind - that is the correct link. The page just took forever to load. Mine are still in pending status.

• 1 month later...

I put in my request over 3 months ago for our Labor Day cruise, and just found out today that my request was "Not Qualified". All of the information is correct, and I read through the fine print... Now it looks like I will have to deal with the customer service reps over the phone to get this straightened out.

Has anyone else been denied the $25 bring a friend credit?

Hi,

I submitted 3 people for the Bring a Friend promo. One friend is my roommate on the cruise and the other two were roooming together. My roomie was approved and only 1 of the 2 rooming together was approved. The third was denied because only one person per stateroom can qualify for your credit. I thought that might happen and called the C&A reps and they confirmed the reason the 3rd person was denied.

Thought I would share my experience.

K4Windy

I put in my request over 3 months ago for our Labor Day cruise, and just found out today that my request was "Not Qualified". All of the information is correct, and I read through the fine print... Now it looks like I will have to deal with the customer service reps over the phone to get this straightened out.

Has anyone else been denied the $25 bring a friend credit?

Give them a call. Mine also said "Not Qualified" when I knew it was. It seems there is a glitch in there system and the rep had to enter the information in manually himself. Suddenly it was approved.

I called c&a and inquired about the $25obc for each friend referred (as i never got an email or some kind of confirmation) and the agent I spoke to said it's showing that the credit has been applied to my upcoming sailing....

Archived