Tahiti transfers?

hikergrl

Hi, we set sail next week!! We have the airfare, pre-cruise hotel and post-cruise day room package with transfers. Can anyone tell us a little more specifically how the transfers work? I assume that there will be someone at the airport when we arrive with a sign -- what about the next day transport to the ship -- when does that leave the resort and how will this be communicated to us?

Thanks!

I asked the same question to a former passenger and was told that pick up time from the hotel on embarkation day is around 12:00 noon. Embarkation starts at 1:00 and there will be a lunch buffet waiting for you when you board the ship. That is also when you'll want to grab your Candles reservation.

That's correct. Safety drill is around 4:30 PM and all aboard is 5PM. Ship leaves at 6PM sharp.

However, you can drop off your luggage on the ship, register (get your seapass), reserve Candle and you have enough time to go back on shore for last minute shopping. You'll see, the dock is in the middle of town

That's correct. Safety drill is around 4:30 PM and all aboard is 5PM. Ship leaves at 6PM sharp.

However, you can drop off your luggage on the ship, register (get your seapass), reserve Candle and you have enough time to go back on shore for last minute shopping. You'll see, the dock is in the middle of town

Dandee, what time were you picked up at LeMeridien to go to the airport for your return flight? Someone told me check-out time was 6:00pm and the pick-up was 8:00pm. Was it the same for you?

Sorry Vlaurend but we had a day room at our airbnb downtown. Did not used the transfer. Taxi fare from the market to the airport was 29$, about 15 minutes.

There were two flights to Lax, at 23:45 and midnight. We got to the airport about 20h. Plenty of time to drop luggage, pass security, shop at the duty free and have a bit. Not rushed at all. Your pickup at 20h seems fine.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sorry Vlaurend but we had a day room at our airbnb downtown. Did not used the transfer. Taxi fare from the market to the airport was 29$, about 15 minutes.

There were two flights to Lax, at 23:45 and midnight. We got to the airport about 20h. Plenty of time to drop luggage, pass security, shop at the duty free and have a bit. Not rushed at all. Your pickup at 20h seems fine.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks! Hopefully they won't pick us up before 8:00pm, since our flight is the one that departs at 11:59pm.

Hi, we set sail next week!! We have the airfare, pre-cruise hotel and post-cruise day room package with transfers. Can anyone tell us a little more specifically how the transfers work? I assume that there will be someone at the airport when we arrive with a sign -- what about the next day transport to the ship -- when does that leave the resort and how will this be communicated to us?

Thanks!

I'm so excited to hear all about your cruise. We leave November 2 and have so many questions. When you return will you let me know how your pick up from the airport to the hotel went and what time you had to leave for your return flight.

Any info on tours you liked would also be awesome!

Megastacey