Just scanned the 8 day Eastern Liberty Capers :)

FamilyMiracle

Hey you guys, what do the little notices on the bottoms of some of the past few previous posts that say "unable to view configuration for reading" mean? Never saw that before.

Also, to the NH people, is your town anyplace near Dublin? My DH went to school there.

Well, made my Xmas list at the request of my kids today and guess what topped my list? (I know YOU can guess, Grandtart!): The c.d. "Meet Me in Margaritaville"! I have some of the songs on it already, but there are a few that I don't. Figured it would be good listening and would help to have fun anticipating the cruise :D . It's IS nice for people to post the capers and menus and stuff, but I have to admit, I like to be "surprised" and don't want to know about everything yet, so I'm not gonna let myself read them. I DO look at photos of ships we are going on too much already. When I get on them, I miss out on the total surprise of seeing them that I used to get - but can't stop looking at them ahead of time anyway!

It's almost final payment time. . . .

Are there plans for a "meet and greet" get together anywhere on board early in our cruise or have I missed something?

Anyone booked the bioluminescent bay excursion? I planned to wks. ago, but got sidetracked. And at this time of yr., I'm lucky to get time to be on here at all. Am sure many of you have the same problem. Still haven't made any decision about Virgin Gorda.

So how are you getting along at A.G. Edwards, Jodie? I hope you feel comfortable there and are learning things easily.

Hope you are ENJOYING all the cooking, Scott. Wish I enjoyed it! My dad actually LIKED cooking, even though it was his JOB.

Have a good wkend. everyone! - Maria

Archived