E tickets

meeann

1st time cruiser with P&O and we have just had an email to inform us that our E tickets are now available to print - we don't sail till 1st Oct. What I was wondering, as we booked early saver and were only guaranteed a cabin grade - our luggage labels only state:- Cabin - Blank, Deck - Blank then a G (does this just mean guaranteed cabin as I know there is no deck G on Ventura. If this is the case then would it be worth our while to wait until we are allocated a cabin no. which should be approx 2 weeks before sailing before printing the labels. Your comments will be much appreciated.:D

Yes, print them shortly before you go as the cabin will have been allocated by then and prepopulated to the labels.

Thanks very much for your prompt reply....beginning to get really excited now, 5 weeks and counting!

1st time cruiser with P&O and we have just had an email to inform us that our E tickets are now available to print - we don't sail till 1st Oct. What I was wondering, as we booked early saver and were only guaranteed a cabin grade - our luggage labels only state:- Cabin - Blank, Deck - Blank then a G (does this just mean guaranteed cabin as I know there is no deck G on Ventura. If this is the case then would it be worth our while to wait until we are allocated a cabin no. which should be approx 2 weeks before sailing before printing the labels. Your comments will be much appreciated.:D

Having only being able to book at short notice, when I received the e-tickets/luggage labels, I immediately noticed "G" on the label and assumed we were on G deck on the Ventura, with cabin number to be allocated nearer the time. A quick look at the deck plan shows that on "G" deck, only the Medical Centre is sited. Hopefully not an omen of things to come. As stated earlier the our cabin has now been allocated with the number and deck displayed. :)

Having only being able to book at short notice, when I received the e-tickets/luggage labels, I immediately noticed "G" on the label and assumed we were on G deck on the Ventura, with cabin number to be allocated nearer the time. A quick look at the deck plan shows that on "G" deck, only the Medical Centre is sited. Hopefully not an omen of things to come. As stated earlier the our cabin has now been allocated with the number and deck displayed. :)

I hope so too, our labels have yet to show our cabin No, still showing G. Don't fancy spending a week in the medical centre!:o

I hope so too, our labels have yet to show our cabin No, still showing G. Don't fancy spending a week in the medical centre!:o

More or less as people had commented, we had our notification three weeks before departure. Give it another two weeks and you should be sorted.

Have a nice time.

G will be for 'Guarantee' as a last minute trip will be booked as a GTY on the system.

We booked this cruise back in early April, so I wouldn't say it was a last minute trip. But I agree that it means guaranteed. Hopefully will get cabin no. in a couple of weeks.:)

Always a spare bunk in the ship's 'brig' for you 'G' folk, LOL. I will call the Master at Arms right now !

Above all...enjoy !!

Always a spare bunk in the ship's 'brig' for you 'G' folk, LOL. I will call the Master at Arms right now !

Above all...enjoy !!

I hope its a double bunk or my other half will be a bit put out;)