Connecting Room on Oasis

irish2005

Does anyone have a picture or know where the door is located on adjoining rooms on Oasis? If you have stayed in one did you have a sofa in your room? Thanks

Adjoining standard balcony cabins on Oasis have the connecting door opposite the bathroom as soon as you walk into the cabin....they will all have a sofa.

As I told you before I was in cabin 11250 last week on the Oasis. The bathroom was on the right when you entered the cabin. The connecting door was across from the vanity. We only had a chair. I was in another connecting balcony cabin that had a small sofa. The rooms are configured differently throughout the ship. We did miss having the sofa. Perhaps your travel agent can check this for you or call Royal Caribbean and ask.

• 4 months later...
As I told you before I was in cabin 11250 last week on the Oasis. The bathroom was on the right when you entered the cabin. The connecting door was across from the vanity. We only had a chair. I was in another connecting balcony cabin that had a small sofa. The rooms are configured differently throughout the ship. We did miss having the sofa. Perhaps your travel agent can check this for you or call Royal Caribbean and ask.

That is because you were in a standard balcony connecting to a suite...those are a different set-up....HOWEVER...connecting standard balconies together will have the door opposite the bath and will have a full sofa.

Archived