Lunch on Bumpiing tour

Justabitoff

We're doing the Levi Bumpiing tour and I know that they say they don't provide lunch. What's the best thing to bring then to eat while we're out? I imagine we'll get hungry at some point, or do people just hold out until they get back to the ship? We're on the Celebrity Summit if that helps.

We are doing this also and i plan on a light non fiber breakfast :) and bringing cereal boxes from ship in zip lock bags. Or saltines from soup station. Imo whatever you personally like in a zip lock bag. Unless you need to take medication with food or are a insulin dependant diabetic, i would not worry about lunch.

Funny you should mention it, I actually am an insulin dependent type 1 diabetic. ;)

I'll have emergency glucose with me for a low blood sugar, so that's not what I'm thinking about. Just plain old regular people hunger. Since we're allowed to bring food on the cruise, maybe we'll pack some protein bars or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by Justabitoff

• 3 weeks later...

When we were on the Bumping tour, our driver stopped at a small local restaurant for lunch, the River Rock Cafe near Trafalgar Falls. Fresh food, and quite delicious! We had brought some snack bars with us, but never used them after the lunch stop.