Adventure Dining

So many dining threads and I can't find the info I want!

Which nights are the "formal" nights on a 7 night Adventure? And what is special about the "formal" nights? On Carnival it is lobster night. Same for RCI?

The cruise planner shows a BOGO for $30 pp. Does that mean $60 for two of us and we'd each get a meal in a specialty restaurant? If so, that is a good deal if Giovanni's is normally $35 pp and Chops $42 pp.

I've also read about First Night Done Right. Do they do that on Adventure? Would it be smarter to wait for that instead of a BOGO?

Couple more questions!

If I purchase it and make reservations now, can I change the reservation days later? Can I cancel and get my money back or would it be on board credit?

What is your preferred night to do specialty dining - sea or port days? We've never done it so I'm just trying to weigh the pros and cons to the different nights.

Edited by CozGurl

It is a BOGO 2 night dinner package and we HAVE to do it the first night. I don't see where I can choose the 2nd night. I think we'll pass and see if something else comes along.

Unless you pay in advance, the second night usually is the second night of the cruise. At least that's the offers I've been given.

It is a BOGO 2 night dinner package and we HAVE to do it the first night. I don't see where I can choose the 2nd night. I think we'll pass and see if something else comes along.

I just booked this. It's nights 1 & 2 and they will pick the restaurants. It's $30pp so it breaks down to $15/meal. I think that's a really good deal!

In your cruise planner you will pick the time for the first night and then in your cabin on the ship you will get a confirmation with the restaurants and times. It states you can change times on the ship if you wish.

We booked the 3 night package ahead of our Serenade cruise last July/August. We had to use one on day 1 of the cruise but I just went to the speciality restaurants as soon as we boarded and changed the other 2 to spread them out over the 13 night cruise.