Best Breakfast??

RavennaM

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day for me and my huspand. We are going to Oasis in January and Summit in June. What is the best breakfast restaurant in these ships? What do you people tend to eat breakfast when cruising? Can you tell me more about Oasis and Summits breakfast menus?

Breakfast is also my favorite meal of the day. And on vacation we tend to eat like kings for that meal. (At home bagels with PB more the norm, lol) We're on the Equinox in April (second time) and just love breakfast on the balcony. I have to say we were not impressed with MDR pastries, but I loved the blueberry muffins from Al Bacio, looking forward to those with freshly squeezed orange juice again, wonderful!

I would also enjoy hearing from others the great breakfast choices and where/when to find them! Don't wanna miss anything!

We enjoy the MDR.....(very casual, by the way, for breakfast and lunch!)....we prefer to be served, with all of the "condiments" on the table, rather than searching for butter or syrup, jelly, creamer, etc....while your food gets cold--like at a buffet! Any breakfast food is avail. there!

I'm an egg and sausage/bacon/whatever breakfast fan. I liked the Windjammer/Garden Cafe buffet on the Dawn, which is near the pool--you can move out into the air and sun or stay in the Cafe to mingle with your fellow cruisers.

Archived