How can I get in touch with Carnival Pride waiter?

NCC12

We were on the Pride several months ago and fell in love with our waiter, Nyoman. We exchanged email addresses and have not been able to get in touch with each other. We are taking another cruise in another couple of months on the Pride and would love to know if he is still on board! Can anyone help me?!?

I've never tried, but one year we had an excellent waiter on Ecstasy. Next year we were on Conquest, and there he was!!! Ironically, our same waiter! It was so much fun. At that time, he gave us his name and his Carnival ID# so that we could call and see what ship he was on. Haven't tried it, but if you have a name, maybe you can do it.

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately all we have was his first name - thought we were okay by exchanging the emails, so didn't get more info.

Go to John Heald's face book page on monday and ask him. Provide the ifo on the cruise (ship/date/etc.) he may be able to help you.

We were on the Pride several months ago and fell in love with our waiter, Nyoman. We exchanged email addresses and have not been able to get in touch with each other. We are taking another cruise in another couple of months on the Pride and would love to know if he is still on board! Can anyone help me?!?

Cruise on Carnival Pride.

I don't want to dampen your spirits, but with that name, I assume he is from Bali.

Many families in Bali use four names for their children starting with Nguyen for the first, Mate second Nyomen third and Ketut fourth. If they have a fifth child, they start over and to add to the confusion, they make no distinction between the sexes of the children when naming them. It is not uncommon to have three or more on a ship with the same name. Good luck finding him !!!

I don't want to dampen your spirits, but with that name, I assume he is from Bali.

Many families in Bali use four names for their children starting with Nguyen for the first, Mate second Nyomen third and Ketut fourth. If they have a fifth child, they start over and to add to the confusion, they make no distinction between the sexes of the children when naming them. It is not uncommon to have three or more on a ship with the same name. Good luck finding him !!!

We were on the Carnival Miracle last year and had a server with the same name, maybe the same but probably not.

Also, not to dash your love for,him but if he wanted to email he would of. :mad:

Hang out with the local crew and they get this request all the time especially the females. Hey they want tips and then your gone.

Archived