Is Princess Cays wheelchair accessible?

42CruiseCrazy

I know that you have to tender to get to Princess Cays, however is the tender wheelchair accessible like the one at Half Moon Cay? My wife is full-time in a wheelchair and really enjoyed visiting HMC and we booked another cruise but Carnival switched it to Princess Cays. Anyone who has been there please let us know if she will be able to visit this new island.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have been on a tender when handicapped folks and their wheelchairs were loaded onboard. Princess Cay has a cement sidewalk at least down to the BBQ pavilion. There is also a gate you can go thru where locals have makeshift shops. I believe you need more than your ships card to get thru (maybe a drivers license or your passport). There are also excursions and tours. I would do a little research and see if any are handicapped accessible. So, by all means, take your wife there!

I have been on a tender when handicapped folks and their wheelchairs were loaded onboard. Princess Cay has a cement sidewalk at least down to the BBQ pavilion. There is also a gate you can go thru where locals have makeshift shops. I believe you need more than your ships card to get thru (maybe a drivers license or your passport). There are also excursions and tours. I would do a little research and see if any are handicapped accessible. So, by all means, take your wife there!

Thank you for this information. We don't care about excursions or whether all places are accessible. The tender boat is the biggest hurdle.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums