ice cream question

I know that when we sailed on the Adventure of the Seas a couple of years ago there was a self-serve soft serve ice cream machine open at various times during the day. Does anyone know if the Enchantment has the same thing? I have to say, that was one of the treats that I looked forward to every day after returning from an excursion...sitting on the deck with an ice cream cone! Ah, the simple things in life!!!

I know that when we sailed on the Adventure of the Seas a couple of years ago there was a self-serve soft serve ice cream machine open at various times during the day. Does anyone know if the Enchantment has the same thing? I have to say, that was one of the treats that I looked forward to every day after returning from an excursion...sitting on the deck with an ice cream cone! Ah, the simple things in life!!!

On the Navigator last month they had soft serve in the windjammer.

Bill

On the Radiance last month We had soft serve in the windjammer as well

Ice cream cone on the Fantail the first thing my Gf wanted to do before we went back to the cabin after being in the port

I don't recall specifically if they had the self-serve soft serve on Enchantment, although I'd guess yes. If not, they DO have Ben & Jerry's. Yes, I know it's not free, but I thoroughly enjoyed my single scoop of cookie dough ice cream while lounging by the pool. :)

Yes, Enchantment has soft serve frozen yogurt (ice cream if you want to call it that) outside of the Windjammer on the starboard side (right) when facing forward in a little drink station area immediately outside the door. It wasn't open the first day, but was mostly available every day after that from around 11:30am to 6pm and it was very good.

I often blamed that darn machine every time I weighed myself after that cruise! Its pure evil I say.... believe me!:D

Yes, Enchantment has soft serve frozen yogurt (ice cream if you want to call it that) outside of the Windjammer on the starboard side (right) when facing forward in a little drink station area immediately outside the door. It wasn't open the first day, but was mostly available every day after that from around 11:30am to 6pm and it was very good.

I often blamed that darn machine every time I weighed myself after that cruise! Its pure evil I say.... believe me!:D

You just made my day!!

Archived