Just booked 5 night Spanish Escapes cruise 1 November 2014

I have just booked this Spanish itinerary.

Sounds really good- fly to Palma, then Barcelona, Valencia, Cartegena, Gibraltar, Malaga and fly home from there.

No sea day!

We went on a 5 night last year on the same date,Corfu to Cyprus, and had really good weather.Just didn't like the longish flight back from Cyprus so the flight back from Malaga sounds much better!

This seems to be the only 5 night cruise in November 2014.

Free all inclusive too, at the moment. (I delayed booking last year and missed out on the free all inclusive by one day- but I've got it this year yippee)

Anybody else booked this cruise?

Flopsy

Sounds great!

We follow you a couple of weeks later - our first cruise from our home port of Malaga. We have got the free AI too which is a bonus.

The cruise terminal at Malaga is new and has a great shopping/restaurant centre by it (Muelle Uno / Quay One) if you have time for any last minute shopping before going to the airport http://www.andalucia.com/cities/malaga/muelle-uno.htm . The developments main website is in Spanish but easily shows you what shops etc. are available (click on Tiendas for shops) http://www.muelleuno.com/

Have a great trip.

Edited by campolady

• 1 month later...
Just bouncing this up the board to see if anybody else has booked this cruise....

Flopsy

Not us - but we did book a very similar itinerary yesterday going from Malaga on 3rd April.

Malaga - Barcelona - Toulon = Mahon - Valencia - Cartagena - Malaga. (And we off to Gibraltar for the day tomorrow).

Am sure that you will soon get many replies - a whole trip with no sea days sounds brilliant.

This cruise booking does get addictive doesn' t it!!!

Edited by campolady

• 5 months later...
Just bouncing this up the board to se if anyone else has booked?

Flopsy

Looking forward to this cruise. Trying not to wish the summer away. I checked and the drinks package not included now so pleased we booked it when you put it on here that it was a good price. Thanks. Maggie

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...
Not sure if I should book this cruise now as there is £75 off until 9th Sept or to wait until next month to see if the price goes down even more?

Hi there

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't you have to have a minimum spend of £999 to qualify for the £75 discount?

Price from Gatwick is down to £394 but no free drinks package now.

Will it go down further? I wouldn't like to gamble on that one lol!

Flopsy

Hi there

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't you have to have a minimum spend of £999 to qualify for the £75 discount?

yes you're spot on... the £75 voucher code offer is not working on this one

Will it go down further? I wouldn't like to gamble on that one lol!

Flopsy

it might do flops....i had my beady eye on this one a while back (that idea is consigned to history now):(

it look like theres loads of availabilty? the ship is still empty and only 8 weeks to go

if Oh was around we'd be on it in a shot:cool:

Sounds great!

We follow you a couple of weeks later - our first cruise from our home port of Malaga. We have got the free AI too which is a bonus.

The cruise terminal at Malaga is new and has a great shopping/restaurant centre by it (Muelle Uno / Quay One) if you have time for any last minute shopping before going to the airport http://www.andalucia.com/cities/malaga/muelle-uno.htm . The developments main website is in Spanish but easily shows you what shops etc. are available (click on Tiendas for shops) http://www.muelleuno.com/

Have a great trip.

Hi we are joining you on this one

I like the dream, its a nice ship.

Only reason I am hesitating is because I am not sure of the weather in Nov in Europe. Obviously I don't expect it to be hot but it might be a bit miserable if it is raining all the time. Although if I get it for a really cheap price I might not mind too much. However if the weather is bad over here in the run up to the holiday I might just book a week in the the Canaries maybe! :confused:

I like the dream, its a nice ship.

Only reason I am hesitating is because I am not sure of the weather in Nov in Europe. Obviously I don't expect it to be hot but it might be a bit miserable if it is raining all the time. Although if I get it for a really cheap price I might not mind too much. However if the weather is bad over here in the run up to the holiday I might just book a week in the the Canaries maybe! :confused:

November is generally better weather than October in the Spanish Med. October can be wet - November generally is sunny.

• 2 weeks later...

Keep waiting and it will probably drop even more.

Currently quoting £385 for cruise only. We booked a 7 nighter on Majesty in March and sailed 5 weeks later - paid £246 each.

After our next cruise in November (which we booked in December 2013) we are going to wait for last minute offers in future.

If this 5 nighter drops any more we will seriously consider doing it even though it finishes only 2 weeks before ours - we would only have to fly one way to Palma as Malaga is currently our home port.

Edited by campolady