Island escape next week

Hi just wondering if anyone's just returned from any island escape cruises lately , was there an option to upgrade the drinks package,to include premium drinks @ £10.95 per day, any response will be much appreciated, emaild thomson, they don't know anything about it, but I've seen it on some posts on here

Thanks Muffinman

Iain, it is A/I, but I heard you can upgrade the drinks package so your getting premium branded drinks, instead of their own brand( don't get me wrong it's still ok). But I heard if I upgrade I,ll get Smirnoff,absolute vodka, better brandy, pints of cider , cans of Guinness etc

Iain, it is A/I, but I heard you can upgrade the drinks package so your getting premium branded drinks, instead of their own brand( don't get me wrong it's still ok). But I heard if I upgrade I,ll get Smirnoff,absolute vodka, better brandy, pints of cider , cans of Guinness etc

I work in the drinks industry and trust me their own brands that they serve you come from the same factories that make the big brands ;-)

I'm the guy that gets the jobs up and running from scratch, before I pass it onto the shift machine operators. Made loads of your bottles, I fact we've got one of your jobs running on a machine right now, think it's the litre w&mackay

Edited by muffinman1

I'm the guy that gets the jobs up and running from scratch, before I pass it onto the shift machine operators. Made loads of your bottles, I fact we've got one of your jobs running on a machine right now, think it's the litre w&mackay

They'll be for Sainsbury seeing as they have fallen out with Diageo lol , the last two years they have promoted W&M + Russian Standard (which we distribute) for Xmas instead of Bells and Smirnoff !!