Cozumel Beach

leisuretraveler223

Looking for the best beach for myself and my wife. We want to relax in comfortable chairs on a nice beach with good service. Preferably adult only, but really only care that the beach is nice, the chairs are comfortable and the service is good. Price is no issue.

What do you do, where do you go? I'm open to cruise line excursion, but imagine private or even cab to a destination would be quicker and easier.

• 1 month later...
Looking for the best beach for myself and my wife. We want to relax in comfortable chairs on a nice beach with good service. Preferably adult only, but really only care that the beach is nice, the chairs are comfortable and the service is good. Price is no issue.

What do you do, where do you go? I'm open to cruise line excursion, but imagine private or even cab to a destination would be quicker and easier.

Nachi Cocom is very nice. $55 All Inclusive -- good food, drinks, and service. They only allow 130 people in there. We love it. Pool with swim up bar as well.

Adults only - Secrets Aura through https://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/cozumel/adults-only-all-inclusive-day-pass-cozumel/

• 2 weeks later...

Our family really enjoyed the East Coast of the island because its pretty much like taking a step back in time and not overcrowded like most beach clubs. Punta Sur Park has a great beach that is good for kids, because it is shallow and no waves. The East coast, called the other side of Cozumel has waves and I read that they can get harsh on bad days. The times we went they weren't bad, and got to swim.

Only issue with Nachi Cocom is the plastic chairs. Not very comfy but awesome place to hang out and relax. Might want to look at the El Cozumeleno

Occidental is pretty nice as well. I have stayed there for a week before. https://www.resortforaday.com/Occidental-Grand-Day-Pass-Cozumel-Excursions-p/czcoog.htm

Cheaper here: https://www.shoreexcursioneer.com/cozumel/occidental-grand-all-inclusive-day-pass.html

Only issue with Nachi Cocom is the plastic chairs. Not very comfy but awesome place to hang out and relax.

Rent the floating foam mat for about $7 and use it on the plastic loungers - super comfy! :cool:

• 3 months later...

If your looking for the lowest price, I seen the Cozumel all-inclusive day pass for $50 for the Occidental at http://cozumelcruiseexcursions.net/cozumel-day-pass.html

I have to try the floating mat idea, it does sound comfy! I never did an all-inclusive day pass in Cozumel before. Is the Occidental the best one? I seen people recommend Mr. Sanchos a lot. We have an upcoming cruise, and are planning on doing a private jeep tour again, which includes a private beach club, but since we can customize the tour, we were thinking about checking out some other beach clubs or similar places. Last time they took us to Uvas beach to snorkel, Punta Sur Park and then to Punta Morena for our included lunch. Any other beach clubs in Cozumel we should check out on our next cruise to Cozumel?