Havana city maps at port?

MrFish

Does NCL give you a decent map of Havana in their port guide or do they have free maps available at the pier? Has anyone on the Sky's overnight stop in Havana done their People to People on their own? How did you find your way around the city?

Does NCL give you a decent map of Havana in their port guide or do they have free maps available at the pier? Has anyone on the Sky's overnight stop in Havana done their People to People on their own? How did you find your way around the city?

Their maps may be better now than their first Havana cruise, but we took one from a guidebook we bought at Barnes and Noble, plus printed off one from the internet. Both worked fine. No problem doing things on our own! We did ship's tours on Day 1, and on our own Day 2. City is layed out well; and the locals are friendly and helpful(many speak English, or will find someone for you who does) I gave a brief summary of our time in Havana on another thread of "Inaugural cruise..."; and on Roll Call for NCL Sky 5/1/17.

Very high quality maps were available at the information booth in the terminal for $2

David

Exactly, when you disembark (after passport control and security) there´s a table on the left side in the terminal building marked "i Infotur" in yellow and blue. There you can buy a city map. I bought a Cuban flag pin. Straight ahead is the currency exchange.

steamboats