Nicole's Beach Bar Hours

SeasideMemories

When we went there, the restaurant was not yet open, but the chairs were just stacked up. There was no one around, so we just took 2 chairs and used them. About 30 minutes later, a young man showed up and we went over a paid him for the chairs. Nice beach, not crowded.

Thanks teacherman!

I figure they are open for lunch so we shouldn't be there too far ahead of the people that would be there to prep for lunch. We most likely will do the same if the chairs are right there. If not, we will have towels and just use those for a bit.

We are down to less than one week before we will be there. Can't wait!

Thanks teacherman!

I figure they are open for lunch so we shouldn't be there too far ahead of the people that would be there to prep for lunch. We most likely will do the same if the chairs are right there. If not, we will have towels and just use those for a bit.

If you remember to, would you find out if Nicole's has snorkel rental (adult and kids) and report back here when you get back??

Winston Wolf,

I will make a note to myself to do that!

I have written in my notes based on other's experiences that Nicole's has a limited number of snorkel fins/goggles for rent and I think it was mentioned that they were $10 to rent. No mention of sizes for the kids but will for sure check it out and post back!

Winston Wolf,

I will make a note to myself to do that!

I have written in my notes based on other's experiences that Nicole's has a limited number of snorkel fins/goggles for rent and I think it was mentioned that they were $10 to rent. No mention of sizes for the kids but will for sure check it out and post back!

Thank you so much. I've read some places that they do, and others that they don't. Kids equipment is a nice to have. If need be we will take some inexpensive sets with us, but if we don't have to drag it all the way to Tortola, all the better! Have a great trip. 3 more months until my visit to Tortola!

Thanks teacherman!

Hope you have a great visit...we'll be there in Feb and are planning to visit Brewer's for the day. Can you report back the cost for loungers, umbrellas, condition of washrooms as well as maybe a menu for Nicole's? Haha, basically everything you see and do there:D Oh, and the cost of and availability of cabs from the cruiseport and return from beach. Thank you thank you!!!

Cathy

Cathy,

Yes, I will for sure post back on what I find!

For now, according to my notes, here's what I have based on others experiences:

Taxis are readily available both to and from Brewer's. Safari taxis (group taxis that they fill with others before departing) will run $8 per person per way. Private taxis are based on number of people and rates to various locations can be found here:http://www.bvivacation.com/transportation/tortola-taxi-fares-rates.php#.Vigpb9Z40qY

Loungers run $10 per chair and there are no umbrellas for rent but there is a lot of shade provided by trees that you can set up under for shade.

Have seen a possible menu here http://www.bareboatsbvi.com/tortola/nicoles-beach-bar.php that seems to be recent but it is written in chalk so who knows.. lol But the prices seemed reasonable for a beach location where they are the only game in town!

Like I said this is all based on what others have said but we will be there in just a few days and will report back on what we find!

Hope this helps to at least give you a start!

Cathy,

Yes, I will for sure post back on what I find!

For now, according to my notes, here's what I have based on others experiences:

Taxis are readily available both to and from Brewer's. Safari taxis (group taxis that they fill with others before departing) will run $8 per person per way. Private taxis are based on number of people and rates to various locations can be found here:http://www.bvivacation.com/transportation/tortola-taxi-fares-rates.php#.Vigpb9Z40qY

Loungers run $10 per chair and there are no umbrellas for rent but there is a lot of shade provided by trees that you can set up under for shade.

Have seen a possible menu here http://www.bareboatsbvi.com/tortola/nicoles-beach-bar.php that seems to be recent but it is written in chalk so who knows.. lol But the prices seemed reasonable for a beach location where they are the only game in town!

Like I said this is all based on what others have said but we will be there in just a few days and will report back on what we find!

Hope this helps to at least give you a start!

Thank you so much for this info!! I agree with you that this could change and def appreciate if you can confirm that it's all still current. Hope you have a wonderful time and truly enjoy your vacation. If you're like me you plan for what seems forever but it all pays off when you have memories that last until at least the next vacation!!:)

Cathy

• 2 weeks later...