~ Watch RCI Ships Sail away~ New Views on Ft Lauderdale Webcam

emmy

Please come back Maho Beach cam - you're killing' me!

I'm so addicted :o

Take more deep breathes. :) The Maho Cam will be down for a bit yet. Posted on the FB page by PTZtv I personally saw the renovations a couple weeks ago and if you have not been to Sunset Bar in awhile you will be amazed. They will even have a pool. It was in but not yet available to use. It is all very nice and much larger now

Good morning everyone. The Maho Beach Cam video component will be offline until we can personally go onsite to diagnose the problem. As you may know, there are major renovations taking place at Sunset Bar & Grill, so there is a chance something may have happened to one of our cables.

Being we are in the middle of another "new" webcam project, we cannot resolve the video issue until the end of May or beginning of June.

Barring any unforeseen problems, our new webcam location should be live by the end of next week. The details will be announced at that time. Thank you for your patience.

Edited by emmy

Take more deep breathes. :) The Maho Cam will be down for a bit yet. Posted on the FB page by PTZtv I personally saw the renovations a couple weeks ago and if you have not been to Sunset Bar in awhile you will be amazed. They will even have a pool. It was in but not yet available to use. It is all very nice and much larger now

Good morning everyone. The Maho Beach Cam video component will be offline until we can personally go onsite to diagnose the problem. As you may know, there are major renovations taking place at Sunset Bar & Grill, so there is a chance something may have happened to one of our cables.

Being we are in the middle of another "new" webcam project, we cannot resolve the video issue until the end of May or beginning of June.

Barring any unforeseen problems, our new webcam location should be live by the end of next week. The details will be announced at that time. Thank you for your patience.

This is terrible :(

Gonna be a long 2-3 weeks......

mac_tlc

• 4 months later...
You're right, the PE and Miami Cams should be rather interesting come Friday morning.

Although not in Florida Port Nassau webcam.

I captured this rainbow 'calm before the storm ' there this morning

portnassauwebcam.com

29835940770_2189ca3351_c.jpg

You're right, the PE and Miami Cams should be rather interesting come Friday morning.

Add in Canaveral as I'm headed there next week, they all look like a ghost town today, except Key West.

On a personal note did you enjoy seeing your Redskins beating the hapless Browns?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

That's one thing I like about the weeks leading up to a cruise in March. On weekends, I bring up PTZtv Premium in Google Chrome, send the video to my TV via a Chromecast, and watch all the ships set sail on the big TV. A few hours of entertainment to keep me in a cruising spirit.