Wow 2018

azlew

Hello again!!

The credit PG gave us for another cruise is burning a hole in our pocketbook!!

We are not sure whether we will do the 10 day again or the 7 day this time.

But one thing we are sure of : We will be on the PG in 2018!!!

We are watching the pricing now for 2018 and I thought I would ask when is the least expensive time to go (what months ) and the warmest water?

We are also watching the roll calls here for 2018.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Lew ,we have three other couples keen to do the 10 day cruise and we are looking at July 18 2018.

December to April/ May is cyclone season in the South Pacific so its a bit risky travelling then.Even if you dodge a cyclone there are lots of tropical storms.

Regards

Richard

Hi Lew ,we have three other couples keen to do the 10 day cruise and we are looking at July 18 2018.....Richard

Hey Richard! Good to hear from you again. We need warmer water for the wife to snorkel more this time so tropical storms might be in our future. One thing for sure we can't wait to use up that credit we got from PG!

Lew

Hey Richard! Good to hear from you again. We need warmer water for the wife to snorkel more this time so tropical storms might be in our future. One thing for sure we can't wait to use up that credit we got from PG!

Lew

Wait till 2019 as I am hoping to have another reunion likely Tuamotus with optional 7.day add on for b2b. January is also the most reasonable time with respect to pricing.

Wait till 2019 as I am hoping to have another reunion likely Tuamotus with optional 7.day add on for b2b. January is also the most reasonable time with respect to pricing.

Thanks Emdee but the timing is off for us as our large credit expires Dec 2018. Looks like we are on the going the even years 6,8,10 etc......

We are covered for anything from now up thru 2018. What is going on in Jan or Feb 2018? Or did you mean Jan or Feb 2019?

Sorry, 2019.

Hoping to have another reunion 10 day Tuamotus plus 7 days b2b Society Islands for those who want a longer trip.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Lew ,we have three other couples keen to do the 10 day cruise and we are looking at July 18 2018.

December to April/ May is cyclone season in the South Pacific so its a bit risky travelling then.Even if you dodge a cyclone there are lots of tropical storms.

Regards

Richard

After a lot of thought the July 18th 10 day would maybe work for us also. How do we get in touch to compare notes? I don't think we traded contact info during the cruise or did we ? Lew

• 2 months later...