Bob's Limo for Transfer?

TMLAalum

We have previously used RomeLimousinePlus for our Rome transfers and been pleased with their service, but something funky is going on with their website, emails weren't answered and there has been only one recent review of them that has me looking for an alternative.

Has anyone used Bob's Limos?

http://www.romelimousines.com/shuttle-services/civitavecchia/?ins=ok

The prices are very reasonable and reviews on TA are good. Looking for opinions from cruisers out of Civitavecchia, thanks!

We used their shared transfer service in Nov,2016. From FCO to Rome, and Rome to Civitavecchia. Excellent service all the way.

Thanks. We've never used shared transfer before, but will likely need to do so this time as so far no takers from the roll call to join in on a private one.

We definitely need on time service and will book a 7am departure if we go shared. If we go private 7:30 should work fine. We have a 10:50 Easyjet flight to LGW and check-in opens 2 hours prior to takeoff.

After reading all the excellent reviews for them, I've got them booked for a shared shuttle from Civi to our hotel in Rome. :) Their prices are excellent, in my opinion. We had planned on taking the train at first but this shared van will be so much easier.

Read carefully about shared transfer and Bob's limos

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1724768&highlight=Bob%27s+Limos

That thread Is around 5 years old. I read many good things about Bobs Limo. Just booked him for two private transfers and one shared shuttle (from Rome hotel to cruise port). I'll post my review when I get back in June! 😉

That thread Is around 5 years old. I read many good things about Bobs Limo. Just booked him for two private transfers and one shared shuttle (from Rome hotel to cruise port). I'll post my review when I get back in June! 😉

I've booked them for mid May so I'll come back and post a review too. I booked them based on the great reviews and I believe we'll be happy with them. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've used them in 2015 for a private transfer, and they were fantastic.

I recommended them to a friend in 2016 for a private transfer,and they were great.

I will be using them again this year.

Their customer service via email is superb - I get a reply within 24 hours, often less.

We have previously used RomeLimousinePlus for our Rome transfers and been pleased with their service, but something funky is going on with their website, emails weren't answered and there has been only one recent review of them that has me looking for an alternative.

Has anyone used Bob's Limos?

http://www.romelimousines.com/shuttle-services/civitavecchia/?ins=ok

The prices are very reasonable and reviews on TA are good. Looking for opinions from cruisers out of Civitavecchia, thanks!

You might want to check with Joe Bananas Limos. I know the name seems odd, but the prices cannot be beat and the services are great. We have used them for all our cruises for Rome, Naples, Sorrento, and Livorno.