Guest Invoice

megsie

Last week I finalised payments on My Cruises online to Royal Caribbean for an upcoming cruise for family.

The payments made were for 4 rooms I had booked as 4 separate reservations for named family members via My cruises.

All reservation numbers have balances recorded as 0.00 and the date payment was received.

But my worry is that I have only received (online) a guest invoice for one of the rooms. All the reservations have my email as the contact. I have done this before and received an invoice for each room.

The only problem I have is that the final payment due date is by 4th October and here in Australia we have a weekend and public holiday and no contact available until 4 th Oct.

Have checked credit card statement and all payments have been received and no problems there.

Should I be concerned?

Last week I finalised payments on My Cruises online to Royal Caribbean for an upcoming cruise for family.

The payments made were for 4 rooms I had booked as 4 separate reservations for named family members via My cruises.

All reservation numbers have balances recorded as 0.00 and the date payment was received.

But my worry is that I have only received (online) a guest invoice for one of the rooms. All the reservations have my email as the contact. I have done this before and received an invoice for each room.

The only problem I have is that the final payment due date is by 4th October and here in Australia we have a weekend and public holiday and no contact available until 4 th Oct.

Have checked credit card statement and all payments have been received and no problems there.

Should I be concerned?

i received an email that they were opening up on sundays from 10am to 2pm so if concerned try and give them a call tomorrow

Thanks for the help and information.

Rang today but recorded message said the usual Monday to Friday 9 to 6 hours. Will try tomorrow but sent an email on the automated system but don't know if it goes to Aus or US.

Had some problems last year with a booking and was sorted out efficiently but still had lingering worry until we boarded - just a nervous Nelly I guess!