Imagination Camp Carnival

GrandmaHofmann

Camp Carnival is awesome, so Awesome, I wish I were a kid. They have a nice ratio of counelors to kids. The room is always super clean and they make all the kids sanitize their hands as they come in. As for activities, they are highly structured with a new activity every 30 minutes to an hour. This keeps the kids interested and active. There is a special news letter for the camp, that breaks down each day's activities so you and your kids can schedule what they want to do. When my kids first started going, they didn't want to go. After the first day in, they did not want to leave. By the end of the week we had to force them out of the camp to go eat with us. Since then, they prefer to eat their dinner at camp, which is an option. We actually have to schedule family time, just to get some time with them. Typical activities are crafting, exercise, music, mascot visits, cooking, and game play. They do have free time as well and they do not have to participate in the activity if they just want to play on their own. Most of the activities are included in your booking. There are a few tha cost extra, like the Build-a-Bear, etc.

Archived