Any update on EPIC and kid club times?

blancheneigedlp

We are on the Epic at the end of January and I was disappointed to hear about the 5-7p closing times for the kid's club when the shows also start at 7p. Anyone been on board since this was posted a month or so ago with any updates? Any chance they've changed any of the times? I'm bummed that it seems I won't be able to go to any of the evening shows due to this time change. I'm specifically looking for the 3 year old age group.

Any other tips for a first timer with 3-4 year old kids (I have 3+ year old twin boys) would be great!

No change---we just got off this past Saturday and the kids club is closed from 12-2pm and 5-7pm. It didn't matter to us since my kids didn't want to go to the kids club anyway--they stayed with us the entire time.

If you have little kids, the one suggestion I would recommend is to bring plastic cups with lids to the restaurants and dining rooms. They only have heavy glass goblets to drink from and my 2 1/2 year old could not hold it because it was too heavy.

No change---we just got off this past Saturday and the kids club is closed from 12-2pm and 5-7pm. It didn't matter to us since my kids didn't want to go to the kids club anyway--they stayed with us the entire time.

If you have little kids, the one suggestion I would recommend is to bring plastic cups with lids to the restaurants and dining rooms. They only have heavy glass goblets to drink from and my 2 1/2 year old could not hold it because it was too heavy.

Yes, I saw this in another thread, maybe yours, and I was planning on bringing a sippy cup for them anyway since I will need them on the flight. Good to know though, so weird that they wouldn't have them!

No - the times are still the same.

Are you traveling with anyone? For a 7pm show - I simply sent my husband up with the girls at 6:45pm to get in line at the kids crew and I headed to the show. I KNOW it says "no seat saving" but they shouldn't have the kids club opening at the same time as the show starting.

Then I text my husband the location of his seat using the Iconcierge app ;)

It works :D

And really - the kids love the shows - so don't forget to bring them to Blue Man Group and even Legends.

No - the times are still the same.

Are you traveling with anyone? For a 7pm show - I simply sent my husband up with the girls at 6:45pm to get in line at the kids crew and I headed to the show. I KNOW it says "no seat saving" but they shouldn't have the kids club opening at the same time as the show starting.

Then I text my husband the location of his seat using the Iconcierge app ;)

It works :D

And really - the kids love the shows - so don't forget to bring them to Blue Man Group and even Legends.

I have reserved for my boys to see BMG, so I hope they like it! I am traveling alone, but with other family (does that make sense?), I might be able to get someone to save me a seat for some of the other shows and then run back to the theatre after I drop the boys off. They are only 3, so I don't think Legends is really for them...but I will try that!

Did the iconcierge app work for you on the ship?

Also, I saw on the NCL website that the kid's club is only closed on SEA DAYS...so does that mean that on port days they are open? Do you know?

Archived