Soooo frustrated. Rendezvous .......grrr

kcdancerkc

Ive emailed the resort

And the head of resort

No replies

all i want is a day there...... 4 of us women.

all our guys will be out to sea fishing all day.

Its economical, closer to the pier , than most all inclusive

Do i have to call?

There is another whole thread on this, some women got in in sets of 2's or 3 women

and 1 woman didn't

I know its a couples resort..... But why would they

A...not answer

B....change the rules around?

We are supposed to be there 2nd week of feb,

Anybody answer the mysteries for me? Reedprincess!?

Edited by kcdancerkc

Calling is your best bet. Fast, easy and direct. They haven't changed any rules, Rendezvous is a couples only resort, meaning pairs. They don't care new hat the pairs are (Guy/girl, two women, two men - but three or one is obviously not a couple).

Emails can get missed for all kinds of reasons, ie not go through, new staff member so new email address, crappy Internet (very common here), lost in a bunch of messages, and so on. It happens, with all sorts of companies.

Give them a call for quickest a d.out direct responses.

Rendezvous is a sister resort of the Body Holiday. At one point, Body Holiday had stopped day passes because they thought it was annoying their regular guests. It's been a year or so since I read that, so I'm not sure if that's still going on or not.

It might also be this issue - frankly from what I read here, you are probably better off not going there:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g147343-d150434-r124991895-Rendezvous_Resort-Castries_Castries_Quarter_St_Lucia.html

Did you realize that review on trip advisor is 3 years old? We have a confirmed day pass. If they weren't allowing guests on a day pass I'm sure they would have notified me at the time I reserved. Not that it couldn't happen again but just because it happened 3 years ago doesn't mean it's true now

• 2 weeks later...

We just got back from our cruise and spent a 1/2 day at Rendezvous. We had a wonderful time. The resort is beautiful and not over crowded hence the limit on passes. The beach is very nice as well. We would definitely return. If you're a couple this is definitely a great option to consider.

Rendezvous is a sister resort of the Body Holiday. At one point, Body Holiday had stopped day passes because they thought it was annoying their regular guests. It's been a year or so since I read that, so I'm not sure if that's still going on or not.

To update this, I called Body Holiday. They are still offering day passes. We can't go this trip as we'll have our kids and kids aren't allowed at the resort.

What number is everyone using to call Rendezvous or emailing them? I would be interested in reserving passes for May. Does anyone know how much a day pass is or even a 1/2 day pass?

Edited by justme_85

We have reservations in March. Email is... angus@the romanticholiday.com

phone is.... 758-457-7900 If you google Rendezvous Resort you can get a print out of the packages they offer. We asked for hours to fit our ship day and they were able to accommodate us.

1/2 day passes range from $44.00 to $65.00 incl a meal and drinks Full day is listed 1t $105.00.

It only took a day or two for them to contact me, however, they did not receive my first email. Good luck and have fun!

We have reservations in March. Email is... angus@the romanticholiday.com

phone is.... 758-457-7900 If you google Rendezvous Resort you can get a print out of the packages they offer. We asked for hours to fit our ship day and they were able to accommodate us.

1/2 day passes range from $44.00 to $65.00 incl a meal and drinks Full day is listed 1t $105.00.

It only took a day or two for them to contact me, however, they did not receive my first email. Good luck and have fun!

We were able to reserve 4 day passes! I emailed the resort and Angus responded to me within the hour. I followed up accepting the passes and again, quickly had my confirmation email and our time slot was amended to meet our needs! Looking forward to it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I am so looking forward to our day there. We toured St Lucia 2 years ago so I was looking for something different. Hope it is as nice as I am expecting it to be!

Please share experience when you are back! I will interested to see how the resort was! Enjoy your cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 3 weeks later...