Costa cruise not issuing tickets!

waterbuff

Hi folks,

We are booked to go on the Diadema on Mon 2/02. Cruisenation advised that Costa have not issued tickets to many of the UK passengers. Am concerned that boarding may be difficult due to lack of ticket even though other paperwork is present. Has anyone a similar experience?

Thank you

Waterbuff

Can't help with Costa specifically, but we have been with 6 or 7 other cruise lines and none of them actually issue tickets, as such, any longer. Normally you have a boarding pass of some sort as a result of completing online check in, but that just saves time and isn't essential. Just take the paperwork you have and any receipts and you will be fine.

Hi folks,

We are booked to go on the Diadema on Mon 2/02. Cruisenation advised that Costa have not issued tickets to many of the UK passengers. Am concerned that boarding may be difficult due to lack of ticket even though other paperwork is present. Has anyone a similar experience?

Thank you

Waterbuff

Hi

1 Have you been emailed your tickets we are sailing on the 9th*same ship(

If you haven't don't panici n the past we have had nothing other than the receipt for the money we ended up seeing the hotel director and I quote if you are on the manifesto you are sailing so if you take all paperwork you should be fine Have a great cruise IM hoping we do the week after

hi, we are on the same cruise as you. We got our tickets emailed on Thursday after several calls but the woman I spoke to at Cruisenation did say that as long as we have our passports & the boarding form which you complete on line, we'd be fine.

We're flying out tomorrow and having an extra night in Barcelona tomorrow night.

Hope you have a great time, maybe see you on board!

Just to reassure you - on a recent sailing I accidentally placed our printed boarding passes and other paperwork into the side pocket of a bag that was checked with a porter. We did have our passports and drivers licences and the nice folks at the desk were able to find our names on the manifest and all was FINE! Don't think it even took us one minute longer than usual to check in (just a bit of self-induced stress.) This was in Miami, however.

Edited by lambs2

I've boarded in Savona with just passport and boarding form. Might be a bit of stress checking in bags as you look for the right person to issue luggage tags, (I think you're boarding in Barcelona? I only had carryon when I boarded there) but that's the worst problem I foresee.

Edited by Dancer Bob