** NEW VIDEO**Maasdam Southern Caribbean 2012

Bellair

Travel the Southern Caribbean on the recent upgraded Maasdam's 'Signature of Excellence' visiting Half Moon Cay (Bahamas), Grand Turk Islands (emergency evacuation stop), St. Thomas (US Virgin Islands), St. Barths & Martinique (French West Indies), Barbados, Grenada, Bonaire & Curacao (Dutch West Indies) and Aruba 23 March - 6 April 2012

Enjoy!

Click link below:

Thank you so much for sharing this video! We were on Maasdam on a cruise just before yours (March 2 - 12) and this brings it all back big time!

The cabin was identical to the one we were in (542). I only have foto's but seeing it on video is even better!

I saw the desert I had at Canaletto come by too....chocolate square thingie...:D

thanks!:)

Many thanks everyone. I am so glad you enjoyed the video as we did shooting it.

The video was filmed on a sony broadcast quality HD 16:9 camera so that I can use it for stock production footage.

Now we are back to wintery weather here in Melbourne...a little different from the Carib eh.

I will be posting in full, I believe, about the best music farewell I have seen on HAL ('Love in any Language') so look out for it soon, and be the judge!

Regards

Bellair

Thank you so much for sharing this video! We were on Maasdam on a cruise just before yours (March 2 - 12) and this brings it all back big time!

The cabin was identical to the one we were in (542). I only have foto's but seeing it on video is even better!

I saw the desert I had at Canaletto come by too....chocolate square thingie...:D

thanks!:)

I believe it is a Chocolate Madagascar.

It is listed as I scroll down the Canaletto menu on the video

Regards

Bellair

Archived