Cheers: I just did the Math. Thank you Carnival!

bobbismith

$57.44 for Cheers per day

$8.75 Blood Mary

$8.75 Blood Mary

$8.75 Mojito

$8.75 Mojito

$8.95 Alchemy (1.00 for top liqu)

$8.95 Alchemy

$52.90 Total before 15 % Total is $60.83

Everyone in my group will save money! Everyone in our group, EVEN with Ports, will drink 2 drinks per 4 hours. This package is really a great deal.

you are correct except my wife doesn't drink so not cost effective for me.

$8.75 Blood Mary

$8.75 Blood Mary

$8.75 Mojito

$8.75 Mojito

$8.95 Alchemy

Everyone in my group will save money! Everyone in our group, EVEN with Ports, will drink 2 drinks per 4 hours. This package is really a great deal.

We decided against it because of the requirement that every adult has to purchase it if one does. My husband might drink six drinks a day. A good deal for him. I have two and I'm snoring on the serenity deck. Not a good deal for me. Works great for some, but not so much for others.

I hate the cheers program my wife and I always find a group to hang out with and you cannot buy a round for the whole group if you are on the cheers program

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

$8.75 Blood Mary

$8.75 Blood Mary

$8.75 Mojito

$8.75 Mojito

$8.95 Alchemy

To help your math.....$10.95 Alchemy Bar off the menu (pre-tip) and I believe Bloody Mary's are $9.95 . I was just on the Triumph two weeks ago.

$8.75 Blood Mary

$8.75 Blood Mary

$8.75 Mojito

$8.75 Mojito

$8.95 Alchemy

Alchemy drinks were 10.95 on Freedom a couple weeks ago...And then every time you get a bottle of water, that's another $1.25. Specialty coffee 3 or 4 dollars. Sports drinks, sodas, shakes, etc. You should come out way ahead. I know I did.

I hate the cheers program my wife and I always find a group to hang out with and you cannot buy a round for the whole group if you are on the cheers program

Of course you can, where did you hear you can not buy other peoples drinks for cash on your S&S bill? You just can not use your allotment of 15 Cheers drinks

Of course you can, where did you hear you can not buy other peoples drinks for cash on your S&S bill? You just can not use your allotment of 15 Cheers drinks

I bought a round of Woo Woo shots for our table in the MDR on the first night....I got a credit for one drink and billed for the rest. However, once I hit my 15 drinks for the day....the couldn't sell me a drink...no matter how sober I was.

You most certainly can. If you wish to buy 7 drinks, one will go on your cheers, the other 6 you pay for

You most certainly can. If you wish to buy 7 drinks, one will go on your cheers, the other 6 you pay for

I have tried on two separate occasions and was told otherwise

$8.75 Blood Mary

$8.75 Blood Mary

$8.75 Mojito

$8.75 Mojito

$8.95 Alchemy

even better than you think I believe the drinks at the Alchemy Bar are now $10.50

alchemy-menu1.jpg?resize=450%2C720

I have tried on two separate occasions and was told otherwise

Its quite clear on carnivals website:

"Guests may purchase a round of drinks for themselves and friends. One drink will count towards the CHEERS! program and the remaining drinks will be charged to the guest's Sail and Sign account"

Have a look

I have seen it and choose to not to get cheers in order to avoid the arguments that I have had with the staff in the past plus I like to get buckets when by the pool

I have done 3-4 day cruises and cheers was an amazing deal. We are going on a 7 day in May and I can't justify it due to the 3 port days we won't be on the ship at all. I wish they had the option of buying it for certain days only [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

$8.75 Blood Mary

$8.75 Blood Mary

$8.75 Mojito

$8.75 Mojito

$8.95 Alchemy

I'll drink to that!

I have done 3-4 day cruises and cheers was an amazing deal. We are going on a 7 day in May and I can't justify it due to the 3 port days we won't be on the ship at all. I wish they had the option of buying it for certain days only [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Carnival is in the business to make money for their share holders. Everything is priced for this purpose and not for the convenience of the customer, I am not a share holder but I have no problem with this business plan at all.

I bought a round of Woo Woo shots for our table in the MDR on the first night....I got a credit for one drink and billed for the rest. However, once I hit my 15 drinks for the day....the couldn't sell me a drink...no matter how sober I was.

For that round. only the Cheers drinks count, i.e. one, counted against the 15, right.

And further, you shouldn't have to buy another off your allocation until it's your round again so it's a wash anyway.

I understand that but some of the staff doesn't

Maybe they misunderstood... I'd just not mention Cheers at all, buy the round on your account for all but your own drink, then after that is completed, get your own drink on Cheers.

Maybe that will get around it?

Maybe they misunderstood... I'd just not mention Cheers at all, buy the round on your account for all but your own drink, then after that is completed, get your own drink on Cheers.

Maybe that will get around it?

If you look at my post history, we always buy Cheers and often time get to our 15 drink limit. I can confirm that there are a few servers on the boat who do not understand the "buying for a group" thing. Its usually cleared up pretty easily if you just grab another server or bartender, as most people know it, but I have definitely encountered it a time or two.