Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Ports of Call > Caribbean > Bonaire

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Old November 25th, 2008, 09:40 AM
Cool Cruiser

Default Renee not available, anybody else?

Renee is fully booked for the date I wanted in Dec. Any other recommendations? We are not swimmers, hence would prefer guided snorkel tours.

Thanks in advance,
Easwari

Old November 26th, 2008, 08:37 PM
Blue Ribbon Cruiser

Our tour guide while in Bonaire was great! She shared that her husband and father both were scuba guides. Here's the link to their website. There's also an email address on the site to contact them through.

http://www.blackdurgon.com/

Mary has already sailed on....

Disney Magic, 12/13, Vision of the Seas 11/13, Carnival Liberty 8/13, Enchantment of the Seas 6/13, Norwegian Dawn 3/13, Oasis of the Seas 1/13,Sapphire Princess 9/12, Grand Princess 3/12, Pacific Princess 12/11, Ruby Princess 3/11, Golden Princess 2/10, Ruby Princess 12/09,Sea Princess 8/08, Emerald Princess 12/07, Disney Wonder,9/07,Coral Princess,11/06, Star Princess 8/05,Grand Princess 5/04,Coral Princess 8/03,Disney Wonder 6/03,Carnival Pride 9/02,Disney Wonder 8/02