family cruise t shirt ideas

ymann

my family is going on a cruise in August to celebrate a 60th birthday. I would love to get tshirts made for the group going. Any great ideas for the wording on the shirt....i am not sure she wants to announce her 60th on the shirt.

• 3 weeks later...
Are you going on a Carnival cruise? Where are you going? Give us more info and we'll give you more ideas.

Nope. We're going on the Sapphire Princess next February. I was looking for something for our rather small group of 6 two sisters one brother and appropriate spouses. I have e-mailed the company but they have not really given me anything positive and Princess says "Uhhhhh?"

A couple cruises back there was a group of 15 or so that had t-shirts. This guy named "Bob" was celebrating a monumental birthday. The entire group had shirts that were the same color with the same font but they all said something a bit different such as:

Bobs best friend

I'm with Bob

Bob is my brother

Where is Bob

I'm Bob

14 of us are going on a family cruise (8/4 NCL Dawn) to celebrate my inlaw's 45th anniversary. I had shirts made at customink.com for under $15.00 a shirt. They have a wedding picture of inlaws on front and back as well as text.

I am waiting for them to arrive this week.

HTH

Jackie

cruiseBACK2.jpg.597318eb0e3afdbfdf84cc15108df8b1.jpg

cruiseFRONT2.jpg.9652fea1e8b9e9cec08b4d16b9f498ee.jpg

14 of us are going on a family cruise (8/4 NCL Dawn) to celebrate my inlaw's 45th anniversary. I had shirts made at customink.com for under $15.00 a shirt. They have a wedding picture of inlaws on front and back as well as text.

Hey, thanks for this link. I was finally able to have my "Coffee Cup Signature" put on a T-Shirt.

• 2 weeks later...

Ours were from customink.com but paid more due to the 2 colors on letters etc. They were good with customer service. I was afraid I may not have centered correctly and asked them to review and they did.

I did not prefer white but the majority did so white it was.

cruiset2front.jpgcruiset2back.jpg

GetThumb;jsessionid=3E982E8B1ED958188012A205517AC0A7?439240174,300x400,0,0,null&cb=PW&svr=web25

I have to admit the girls looked better in the previous postings than us.

I can't see your picture, but I love the wording on your shirts. I might have to "borrow" it for my next cruise!

I don't know why the picture is gone.

Sure you can borrow the phrase. We made it up for our Eastern Caribbean cruise.

WE CRUISE FOR BOOZE FOOD & FUN

UNDER THE WARM CARIBBEAN SUN

We have to start thinking of our Jan cruise T-Shirts (coming up soon).

Laura.

A couple cruises back there was a group of 15 or so that had t-shirts. This guy named "Bob" was celebrating a monumental birthday. The entire group had shirts that were the same color with the same font but they all said something a bit different such as:

Bobs best friend

I'm with Bob

Bob is my brother

Where is Bob

I'm Bob

LOL Too cute!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I hope if you choose to order from Carnival they do a better job then they did one mine.

They are nice shirts but I prewashed them as per directions and the ink has faded. The ink looks old now and they have never been worn. Our cruise isn't for 6 more weeks or so. The shirts are suprises for the people going with us.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm ordering shirts from Carnival fun designs for our cruise. 3 will say "Steven's graduation cruise", and the other , of course will say, "My graduation cruise". Also, on a previous cruise, I made shirts with the ship name on the front, and our cruise critic names on the back. It was easy for other members to find us when we boarded.

my family is going on a cruise in August to celebrate a 60th birthday. I would love to get tshirts made for the group going. Any great ideas for the wording on the shirt....i am not sure she wants to announce her 60th on the shirt.

Go to www.customizedgirl.com It's a website that allows you to design your own T-shirts and they'll print them for you. They have a gallery of t-shirts so you can view what other people have done for different celebrations. Just click on the link that says "community gallery" on the top of the page to view them.

I use them all the time for our cruises.

• 2 weeks later...

We usually do the front of the shirt over the left breast (where a pocket would go) and put our group name, either a small picture of the ship, last year we were on the Island so it was a palm tree on a small island, and the cruise (Panama, Southern Caribbean, etc). Then on the back a big picture of the ship and the date. We've included everyone's name or one time if was just the initials. Ours were a bit more money because we had a lot of color changes, white ship, red and blue letters, yellow for the "Sun" princess, that kind of thing. I also have done matching coffee cups. Since the shirt company already had the setup and color I only paid for the cups and not another set up. We've done hat and sun visors to match too.

If you don't want to bother with custom, you can get a t-shirt from margaritaville.com that has a tropical theme along with the slogan "growing older, but not UP!!" Given that it's a 60th bday that might be appropriate.

Let me know if you wnat info re the link. Comes in med thru 3X and is blue.

On our first cruise on the Vision, this was the first time in more then 20 years my mother had all four of her children together in one place. Not knowing anything about cruising, I went to a local Kiosk, and shirts made up. The oldest child in the family is my sister her shirt read I am the big sister, then there is my brother and his was I am the big brother, mine was I am the little sister, and my younger brother's said I am the little brother. On the back of the shirts read our names. Our spouses were with us and on the front of the shirts read we're the outlaws, and on the back what family member they married. My my mom's front read I am responsible for and on the back each daughter and son's name in birth order. All day and a couple of days later people would look for the matching couple and who was who. Still working on how to get photos on here, but you get the gist.

• 3 weeks later...

My sister, brother-in-law, and I have all been on 3 cruises together, but all 3 were on the Celebrity Zenith. We have seen Western Carib, Southern Carib, and Eastern Carib. We had considered making shirts that said..

"Same Ship, Different Cruise", but we decided to spend the money on other fun things. :D ;)

• 2 weeks later...

we're going on a cruise on november 3rd - me and my mom have been before but we are going with a couple of her friends that are cruise virgins (can i say that here.. LOL) it will be their first time sailing and my mom got shirts that say "We Go To Mexico" i though it was hilarious but she got them airbrushed on the front and nothing on the back.. next time i'm getting us some professional shirts made... even if they cost a little more i want some good ones...

Mindi

• 4 months later...

Our Girls' cruise t shirt last year said (back):

Girls' Cruise 2007

Carnival Inspiration (ship and palm tree on it)

The front said:

"What happens with the girl friends, stays with the girl firends"

They were lime green and worn by 19 nurses!

I would Post a pic if I knew how to add a photo on here!

Archived