Now this is a review!!!!

AuzzieCruiser

If you have a spare hour or two, check this 109 page review of the Liberty of the Seas. It is a very detailed review with some absolutely wonderful photos.

Here is the link directly to the review:

http://www.jenscruisereviews.com/Liberty_Review_final1.pdf

This all for a 7 night cruise!!:eek: The bar has been raised!!:eek:

If you have a spare hour or two, check this 109 page review of the Liberty of the Seas. It is a very detailed review with some absolutely wonderful photos.

Great Jarrod,

Thank heavens for long weekends :rolleyes:

Thanks for the link

Cheers

Geoff

109 pages! Above and beyond the call of duty :eek:

There's a photo of a woman down towards the bottom with a very sun-burned face. I'm still wincing!

Thanks for the link Jarrod. I enjoyed looking the photos of the ship. Some of the facilities are amazing! Ice skating, rock climbing walls - what will they come up with next!

Jo

For those who have been on the Bridge of the Sun or Star, skip to page 109 (mine is 119 pages long!!:confused: ). Have a look at the bridge. There is even a Lounge setting with a coffee table!!:eek:

Wow, certainly a lot bigger bridge than on Pacific Star!

An amazing review, very interesting reading. He/She certainly doesn't like unruleley kids or so it seemed.

Don

Even though that review is 119 pages, it is pretty quick to read through due to so many photos! I like the way the group were lunatiks... what a great concept. Apart from the kids it sounds like they all had a wonderful time!

Karon,

I read somewhere that you were thinking about the Freedom or Liberty for next year?? Do you reckon you could cope on a ship like that for a week!!:p

Extended balconies are the norm in the States. Groups of people book numerous cabins in a row and open the balcony divider. Last cruise I counted 8 open balcony dividers in a row!!:eek: And all of them Mini-Suites!!:rolleyes:

yeah we are looking at the mariner of the seas over xmas.

i have also found a cruise on the crown princess same time but also goes to grand turk which we went to on our last cruise and would love hubby to see. BUT prices are very expensive on the crown.

the funny thing is, there seems to be more vacant cabins on this years cruise than 2008. definately checking out balcony for us and maybe promenade room for kids. That promenade looks fantastic.

is the voyager the same class of ship, any tips, maybe email me please jarrod if you have anything to add

For those who have been on the Bridge of the Sun or Star, skip to page 109 (mine is 119 pages long!!:confused: ). Have a look at the bridge. There is even a Lounge setting with a coffee table!!:eek:

I know, its huge compared to the stars bridge. Although there are larger ferries in europe that have lounge areas on the bridge.

Loved the balcony idea too. Anyone up for a group on RCCL like that? :rolleyes:

Sam,

I'm doing the 35 night cruise around Australia on the Rhapsody in 2009. No balcony though. A bit out of the price range.:rolleyes: Cheapest outside will do me fine.:) Seems that there are no quads for this cruise, as it is either single or twin share.:confused:

I suppose that means I can't do the CC cruise in September 09.:(

Archived