Laser Tag on Freedom

Bigwave1129

We are sailing on the Freedom three weeks from today. A CC member was kind enough to e-mail me the Capers from her November cruise on the Freedom. It looks like they offered laser tag just about every evening (times varied from one day to another - 4 p.m., 4:30 p.m. or 7 p.m.) in the Victoriana Lounge. The fee was $5. Hope this info helps!

I have been reading about laser tag on several posts. I was wondering if this was available on Freedom and how/where they set it up?

It was offered in November...it's an inflatable/deflatable structure that they put on the stage in the Victoriana lounge. Cost was $5 per person. I don't know how much time you get inside the structure. It's a pretty small space so they only allow so many people in at a time. They were offering it on the Valor in February so I don't know why the still wouldn't be offering it on the Freedom - unless there's something wrong with their structure.

Thanks to all. Anyone from the February sailings know if this occurs or not. It appears that they do it sometimes, but not always.

DW and I were on the 2/7-2/13 sailing ... if it was in the Capers, I didn't see it. Even at my age, those kind of things usually get my attention.

We are sailing on the Freedom three weeks from today. A CC member was kind enough to e-mail me the Capers from her November cruise on the Freedom. It looks like they offered laser tag just about every evening (times varied from one day to another - 4 p.m., 4:30 p.m. or 7 p.m.) in the Victoriana Lounge. The fee was $5. Hope this info helps!

By any chance, were those Capers for the 8-Day Freedom to Cozumel/Panama/Costa Rica? If so, I'd love to have a copy of them.

Archived