Carib Beer Brewery

tropicslady

We are great lovers of Carib beer and would like to tour the Carib brewery while in St. Kitts.

Have you toured the brewery? Is this do-able? Or maybe I should ask if there is a tour for the brewery? :D

Thanks!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As from October 2012, the Carib Brewery will be open for tours from Monday to Friday 10 am - 3 pm. The entrance fee is USD 15 per person which includes 1 - 2 complimentary drinks of your choice after the guided tour which takes about 40 mins. Age limit 18+, any exceptions will have to have the Plant Manager's permission. It is preferable, but not necessary that tours are scheduled. Group limit - 10 persons per guide. No pictures can be taken inside the Brewery. Visitor passes will be issued at the gate. Hair nets and ear plugs will be issued.

They have tour agents who will also be marketing the tour for them and also some of the cruise lines are interested.

I just had my buddy (who owns a drive thru) order me a case of it. Can't wait.

I thought the main brewery is located in Trinidad-Tobago?

There are 2 of them. One in t. Kitts and the other in Trinidad. St. Kitts has dark beer bottles and Trinidad has the clear see-thru ones. The Carib made in Trinidad is also the ones they export. However, there has been times when the Brewery in Trinidad had problems then St. Kitts had to step in to help them out. I have drunk them both and much prefer hands down the Carib made in St. Kitts.

As from October 2012, the Carib Brewery will be open for tours from Monday to Friday 10 am - 3 pm. The entrance fee is USD 15 per person which includes 1 - 2 complimentary drinks of your choice after the guided tour which takes about 40 mins. Age limit 18+, any exceptions will have to have the Plant Manager's permission. It is preferable, but not necessary that tours are scheduled. Group limit - 10 persons per guide. No pictures can be taken inside the Brewery. Visitor passes will be issued at the gate. Hair nets and ear plugs will be issued.

They have tour agents who will also be marketing the tour for them and also some of the cruise lines are interested.

Where did you get information about this? I don't see anything on their website, and I emailed them almost a month ago with no response. We'd really like to schedule a tour for our cruise in December. Thanks for any more info you can give!

Where did you get information about this? I don't see anything on their website, and I emailed them almost a month ago with no response. We'd really like to schedule a tour for our cruise in December. Thanks for any more info you can give!

That information came directly from the Plant Manager, Mr. Maynard just recently. I have not seen their website. Will try and find out which agents (local/international) are marketing the tour. I seem to recall Port Promotions is one of them. Will check it out.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...