Princess in Europe

cleveik

So, we are looking at going on either the Caribbean Princess British Isles cruise on 7 June, or Pacific Princess Black Sea on 29 June. What would the drinking age be concerning my 18 year old, and would he be too bored on a small ship like Pacific Princess, since he really likes activities like shows, trivia, and basketball? Overall, which cruise is better and why?

So, we are looking at going on either the Caribbean Princess British Isles cruise on 7 June, or Pacific Princess Black Sea on 29 June. What would the drinking age be concerning my 18 year old, and would he be too bored on a small ship like Pacific Princess, since he really likes activities like shows, trivia, and basketball? Overall, which cruise is better and why?

Having Sailed on both large ship (Diamond Princess) and small (Tahitian (now Ocean) Princess, sister ship to the Pacific Princess, I found there to be many more activity choices on the larger ship. That said, I never found the small ship to be boring and loved every minute of it! I would look at the itinerary first, especially the number of sea days. If it is a port intensive cruise, variety of on board activities would be less important.

would he be too bored on a small ship like Pacific Princess, since he really likes activities like shows, trivia, and basketball? Overall, which cruise is better and why?

Both have shows and trivia. No basketball on the small ship. Only one pool on the small ship.

Great itinerary on the small ship.

Hi Pam

18 Years is only for the Grand to the Med

from Princess

The legal drinking age of 21 years is always observed onboard all ships, 18 years on Grand Princess Mediterranean itineraries, and proof of age may be required. All onboard staff are trained to take their responsibility to not serve alcohol to underage passengers seriously. The age restrictions are clearly posted in the bars.

yours Shogun

Archived