Does Paradise Have a Punchliner Comedy Club?

abitaturbodog

The previous poster is correct about the comedy being performed in the Queen Mary Lounge. We went to both the family friendly and adult shows. The times they are available will be listed in the Fun Times. They also had karaoke the Queen Mary Lounge a few times.

The Paradise was refurbished (not upgraded) in February of last year. I didn't think it looked run down at all. IMO, the oldest looking stuff on the ship was the pink furniture in the cabins... but everything was clean and well taken care of.

I have tons of pics of the ship in the review I did last year. You can find the link in my signature.

Have a great cruise!

We just sailed on Paradise, and had a fantastic time! I agree with all of the above, she is an older ship, but well taken care of. The cabin was a bit tired looking, but clean and well maintained. We enjoyed the comedy club and all the shows. The crew were fantastic and I would definitely sail on her again.

DITTO to all of the above info. "Paradise" is without a doubt my favorite of all the smaller ships. Clean, well run, and just excellent in every respect. I've sailed "Paradise" three times already this year, and plan on another great cruise aboard "Paradise" in December. Have no fear, "Paradise" is just that!

"SKY"

There is a link to my Paradise review in my signature. I agree with the others - the ship was a little dated (especially the cabins) but not run down at all. They had family and adult comedy shows every night. We didn't go till the last night and then wished we'd gone sooner. :)

I hate those corner boxes!!! But love the fake Faberge eggs!

The corner boxes were awkward... and of course DH stuck me on that side of the bed. I had to crawl over him in the morning because not only was the box at the end of the bed, but the upper where DD slept was there too.

I did end up keeping our suitcase (with our "just in case" items still in it) open on top of the box which made it easier to get into instead of pulling it out from under the bed each time.

Archived