transportation to port in Orlando

Idella29

Hi everyone,

Not sure if this has already been answered or not but I figured I'd see what options we have. :) I'll also have a search around the forums

We are flying into Orlando the day before our cruise (flight landing 11:30 pm) and were wondering what to do for transportation to the port in the morning. Usually we fly in the day of and don't worry about this. lol

If my self and DH decide to stay at a hotel are we still able to purchase the cruise transfer from the ship? Or do we have to come up with our own transportation? If we do have to purchase alternate transportation is there a particular one anyone would recommend?

Thanks in advance!!! :D

I was going to ask the same question! We are planning to stay in a hotel near the airport with a free airport shuttle. Then we'll return to the airport in the morning to catch a shuttle to the port. Is the cruise line shuttle (Carnival) our best bet? I've never been to the PC/Orlando port before.

Thanks!

39 days until cruising!

I was going to ask the same question! We are planning to stay in a hotel near the airport with a free airport shuttle. Then we'll return to the airport in the morning to catch a shuttle to the port. Is the cruise line shuttle (Carnival) our best bet? I've never been to the PC/Orlando port before.

Thanks!

39 days until cruising!

You could do that, or catch one of the private shuttles suggested above (some will pick up at your hotel), or for less money you could rent a car one-way (MCO to PC); all of the major agencies are located close to the port and offer free shuttle service. The drive takes about an hour and you'll need a couple of dollars in quarters for the tolls.