Mini Review of London Pre-Cruise

It is one big restaurant with inside and outside [rustic] seating. We were there at lunch time and it was very busy. It seemed to me that everyone was going through the cafeteria type line. This may change at dinner and/or there may have been table service I did not notice.

Maybe one of the locals can chime in here.

• 1 month later...
It is one big restaurant with inside and outside [rustic] seating. We were there at lunch time and it was very busy. It seemed to me that everyone was going through the cafeteria type line. This may change at dinner and/or there may have been table service I did not notice.
I think this is now too late for itsanita, but that branch of the Natural Kitchen certainly has table service in the evening. I don't know about lunchtime, though.

• 1 month later...

I just want to thank you Dragon, for all the great information!! A huge help! We are heading to London for the first time for a few pre-cruise days in October, and I've been reading and re-reading about your experiences.

Thanks so much for your efforts in keeping track of all the details!! :)

• 10 months later...

I so enjoyed reading your detailed histories and wonderful postings even to this day in 2016. Did you ever post your spreadsheet with details of your 'want to see, visit' list? I'd sure enjoy having some guidelines of great things to see and not miss while we also do our pre-cruise visit here next year. Thank you again!

I so enjoyed reading your detailed histories and wonderful postings even to this day in 2016. Did you ever post your spreadsheet with details of your 'want to see, visit' list? I'd sure enjoy having some guidelines of great things to see and not miss while we also do our pre-cruise visit here next year. Thank you again!

Post #51

Post #51

I am sorry I did not reply in a timely fashion our family was having their annual July 4th beach vacation. :D Thank you MattR for the assist.

Santiago Sister I am glad you found the posts helpful. The many local Londoners provided so much of the information.